NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Scroll back in this thread. 

I have and can only see him saying it is the one that has been kicking around.

The one online around then is what was used to mock up the Isak one, but the shoulders and collar are not correct.

Edited by Matt1892

On 29/05/2024 at 02:37, Jack27 said:

i just saw this video again but the full version of it, a few seconds longer than the one above. Apart from the retro logo, another evidence of this not being near the real thing is it shows the tag and the barcode at the end of the vid but its made by Castore. :lol:

IMG_20240601_224138.jpg

13 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

i just saw this video again but the full version of it, a few seconds longer than the one above. Apart from the retro logo, another evidence of this not being near the real thing is it shows the tag and the barcode at the end of the vid but its made by Castore. :lol:

IMG_20240601_224138.jpg

Adidas have outsourced production of all NUFC kits to Castore

To be fair I think we'll all be wishing for the return of Castore when we see the three shirts adidas have 'designed' for us. Hopefully the lifestyle stuff will.be belter.

1 minute ago, Harry 209 said:

To be fair I think we'll all be wishing for the return of Castore when we see the three shirts adidas have 'designed' for us. Hopefully the lifestyle stuff will.be belter.

If the leaks are anything to go by, they home shirt will be a little boring but alright, and the away and third shirts will be class.

That said, Castore's design team tend to shit on Adidas's, it's just everything else that comes along with Castore that is the issue.

Just now, 54 said:

If the leaks are anything to go by, they home shirt will be a little boring but alright, and the away and third shirts will be class.

That said, Castore's design team tend to shit on Adidas's, it's just everything else that comes along with Castore that is the issue.

Personally i think the away shirt is just a poor imitation of the classic, and the third looks like something made by Avec Sports in the 90s.

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

didn't he also confirm the alternate badge on the back which is bollocks?

It’s not bollocks 

the retro badge is on the home kit , just wait

I know gallowgate shots are trying to cover it up 

It’s definitely on.

3 hours ago, Jack27 said:

didn't he also confirm the alternate badge on the back which is bollocks?

No he said it was mostly right. His daughter plays for them 

42 minutes ago, 54 said:

How long is our deal with Adidas? 5 years?

Yeah, initial 5 years, and worth hundreds of millions, hence where the £40m figure has come from.

On 01/06/2024 at 16:05, Harry 209 said:

Personally i think the away shirt is just a poor imitation of the classic, and the third looks like something made by Avec Sports in the 90s.

7d2ed802-fc47-4556-8ecc-98c380d0603e_tex

I was, very briefly, shown a photo of the home shirt worn by Tonali today. The actual one. I was also told that a few “leaks” have purposefully been put out into the world to throw people off.

I think you guys are going to like it… difficult to tell from the photo I saw whether it was the same as any in this thread earlier… I was shown it for about 5 seconds and my mind didn’t really fixate on the details. But it reminded me very much of Laurent Robert era shirts. Looked really good to me.