NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

12 minutes ago, Big River said:

does anyone know what is actually going on? is it a drone/light show? Shola turning up?

afaik the whole show's about Shola and has nothing to do with the kit

2 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Probably best to go to JD Sports if you want to avoid queuing. I noticed they only have one press for printing shirts in the new shop, they had two in the old one and the queue for printing was three hours long on day one.

Maybe controversial

Names on shirts should be for kids only tbh, looks shit when you see 40 and 50 year old blokes with names on backs of footie shirts

1 minute ago, JigsawGoesToPieces said:

Maybe controversial

Names on shirts should be for kids only tbh, looks shit when you see 40 and 50 year old blokes with names on backs of footie shirts

This is exactly one of the reasons why the likes of Adidas love the blank space on the back, it encourages those who wouldn’t get a name or number on the back, to do so.

Also I believe the advice was incase you wanted printing, that advice applies to those getting shirts for kids as well.

I’m not going up tomorrow because I’ll be at work, I’ll go up on Saturday, see what the queues are like, both in the club shop, and at JD.

I may potentially order via the Adidas app or Newcastle website.

5 minutes ago, JigsawGoesToPieces said:

Maybe controversial

Maybe controversial

Let people do what they want without casting judgement

The non-stripes are to meet UEFA regs and are designed well ahead of whether they know where a team has got into Europe. You'll notice that non-UEFA teams (eg Argentina) have stripes on the back

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

The non-stripes are to meet UEFA regs and are designed well ahead of whether they know where a team has got into Europe. You'll notice that non-UEFA teams (eg Argentina) have stripes on the back

Yeah but Adidas have always taken it a bit far, even then there is no reason why we don’t do what we did in the SBR era and have the black patch on for European games.

The real issue is why organisations such as UEFA have to be so anal with their rules. Take all the fucking fun out of life. 

Like how did the world ever cope with stripes going down the back. :lol:

1 hour ago, JigsawGoesToPieces said:

Maybe controversial

What if your 40 or 50 but look 30? 

1 hour ago, JigsawGoesToPieces said:

Maybe controversial

What about my dad, he was 60 odd when he got Wyn Davies on the back, does that count?

29 minutes ago, STM said:

The real issue is why organisations such as UEFA have to be so anal with their rules. Take all the fucking fun out of life. 

Like how did the world ever cope with stripes going down the back. :lol:

It’s how they survive and leach from the game.

set up a committee that covers shirt designs. Pay at least 12 people who are known to each other from a closed pool £250k a year. They can’t do their own admin, so get them all assistants, that will either be their wives or more likely mistresses. Give them a nice expense account, limo and so on.

committee members can’t do actual work, they are there to make decisions. So employ a team of officers to put recommendations or choices to the committee. Appoint 12 officers from a closed pool of people known to the committee members. All these officers will need an admin team and assistants to do the actual work.

everyone above will need to work with adidas/nike and so on and the relevant FAs. Charge them for the privilege and expect them to host them and talk through ideas at their expense. Undoubtedly at an exotic location all paid for by them. Committee members can’t be expected to attend an exotic conference other than 5* and will have to bring their families, of course all expenses paid. adidas/nike and the like will be expected to offer gifts and gratuity no doubt to committee members. All above board of course.

spend a couple of years doing the above, then meet somewhere exotic to make a decision on shirt back design….

now it needs monitoring, repeat the above. 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

This is exactly one of the reasons why the likes of Adidas love the blank space on the back, it encourages those who wouldn’t get a name or number on the back, to do so.

Also I believe the advice was incase you wanted printing, that advice applies to those getting shirts for kids as well.

I’m not going up tomorrow because I’ll be at work, I’ll go up on Saturday, see what the queues are like, both in the club shop, and at JD.

I won't be getting one this time, it's basically half a Fulham shirt 

Will defo get the 2nd and 3rd if predictions are right 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Does anyone know If you have an e voucher for the adidas site, would you be able to use it for the new jersey ? Think I recall someone on here saying you can't use it on new releases or did I make that up ? Lol

Have enough applause points in work to retrieve a 200 quid voucher for Adidas just wondering to do it or not 

7 minutes ago, Big River said:

I couldn't enjoy the PSG win simply because of the white patch

image.thumb.png.9404635ba06d77505632b0441c66ac57.png

state of that :icon_puke_l: moment fkn ruined lads

I'm more bothered about the fully grown men in this picture with names on the back of their shirts.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

Does anyone know If you have an e voucher for the adidas site, would you be able to use it for the new jersey ? Think I recall someone on here saying you can't use it on new releases or did I make that up ? Lol

Have enough applause points in work to retrieve a 200 quid voucher for Adidas just wondering to do it or not 

If you have an Adidas voucher you will be able to use it, if you get Adidas points for using the Adidas Running app, you won’t be able too.

Edited by Stifler

2 hours ago, JigsawGoesToPieces said:

Maybe controversial

Ditto with the word "footie" [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Paully said:

Apparently I'll be a fan of the Keeper top so it must be vile [emoji38]

Adidas x Ed Hardy