NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

4 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

So Trippier wasn’t in the video, am I reading too much into it?

Isak, Gordon, Burn, Murphy, Bruno, and Joelinton were all there. 

Miley in the pool room as well.

Haven't seen Wilson or Schar yet either - you'd think you'd want those two modelling your clothes.

Just spent a fortune online, the new website design is miles better. The first time i can remember it offering customisation and premier league badges, even offers numbers on the shorts. My lads are proper buzzing! :)

The buzz around it is pretty exciting, like, and it definitely feels 'right' to see us wearing Adidas. Their base design (I.e. the three stripes) just works with us, for obvious reasons. 

I'm relieved at what they've done with the home kit, too. Masking the fangs by having them blend in with the black stripes and shorts makes it look very clean. 

Ultimately it's just a worse version of the 2001-03 kit and the plain back is a guarantee that I'll never exchange any money for it; but as far as modern kits go, I think they've done a decent job with it. 

Keeper kit is very disappointing but then again I had no expectations there; they're a total after-thought these days. Looking forward to seeing the rest. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

The buzz around it is pretty exciting, like, and it definitely feels 'right' to see us wearing Adidas. Their base design (I.e. the three stripes) just works with us, for obvious reasons. 

I'm relieved at what they've done with the home kit, too. Masking the fangs by having them blend in with the black stripes and shorts makes it look very clean. 

Ultimately it's just a worse version of the 2001-03 kit and the plain back is a guarantee that I'll never exchange any money for it; but as far as modern kits go, I think they've done a decent job with it. 

Keeper kit is very disappointing but then again I had no expectations there; they're a total after-thought these days. Looking forward to seeing the rest. 

Typical Yorkshire bandwagon glory hunter, going to DH Gate it, ffssss.

Can someone with a shirt comment on the sizing. Is it Castore bingo or are they true to size? I was a ‘L’ for decades (bit baggier in the ‘90s in fairness) until Castore.

18 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

So Trippier wasn’t in the video, am I reading too much into it?

Isak, Gordon, Burn, Murphy, Bruno, and Joelinton were all there. 

Hearing Tripps has offered to take one for the team. 

Signing for a Saudi club for £60m and when the Cartel kick off they'll reply "Yes, but we're looking to buy Casimero, too, for £80m"

Then, on deadline day, tell Man U and Casimero he's no longer wanted

Or did I dream that 🤔