NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

We were definitely linked around 2004/5 because I remember being a young and naive idiot that got mocked on here for believing someone that said they'd seen him at Newcastle Airport :lol:

4 hours ago, Jaqen said:

Aye they've already started selling some of the national team stuff with the same designs. 

Screenshot_20240610_183313_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3a9c678c8c47be46053e327d35d72742.jpg

The Originals drop is going to be ruinous.

5 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

I thought I recall us being linked more towards the end of his career, under Bobby. 

Aye. Whether any of them were actually ever close to happening is another matter, but we seemed to trying to turn ourselves into a bit of dad's army for a Summer or two. Remember being linked with Del Piero, Rivaldo, and Pep all within a couple Summers.

Up until I saw this today I always thought it was only ever Pep that had an actual chance of happening. I believe he has since said it was pretty close at one point.

32 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Aye. Whether any of them were actually ever close to happening is another matter, but we seemed to trying to turn ourselves into a bit of dad's army for a Summer or two. Remember being linked with Del Piero, Rivaldo, and Pep all within a couple Summers.

Up until I saw this today I always thought it was only ever Pep that had an actual chance of happening. I believe he has since said it was pretty close at one point.

Figo too.

Pep said he actually contacted Bobby asking him to come here, but Bobby knocked him back.

8 hours ago, OCOCOL said:

Probably just me but I’d rather they stuck with Liverpool tbh 

Same, I was just pointing out the swing in the pendulum.

Edited by Stifler

Still in shock, ordered the kids kits printed and training tops etc on the online store Friday afternoon and they arrived yesterday. Brilliant products and quality, used to wait like 2/3 weeks for the castore stuff. 

9 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

We were definitely linked around 2004/5 because I remember being a young and naive idiot that got mocked on here for believing someone that said they'd seen him at Newcastle Airport :lol:

Are people not confusing the Baggio links during KK in the 90's? Was definitely when you say as he said the crowd was amazing when we played them and would love to play there again(or words to that affect)

15 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Are people not confusing the Baggio links during KK in the 90's? Was definitely when you say as he said the crowd was amazing when we played them and would love to play there again(or words to that affect)

Yes I think I got confused with Baggio and Del Piero

I thought it was Keegan we were linked with all the top players, even George Weah at his peak, Zidane, Baggio etc

Bobby Robson was still very high calibre but just below top top tier, the likes of Rui Costa etc

Actually didn't we play Juve in pre-season when Hamann scored a very good goal from outside the area? Could have been then, may have been under Dalglish if that's the case

22 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Not in my case, no. It was definitely Del Piero.

6 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Actually didn't we play Juve in pre-season when Hamann scored a very good goal from outside the area? Could have been then, may have been under Dalglish if that's the case

yeah I think Pearce may have scored too, wore the Blue away shirt

Yeah Pearce got the other. Remember it really well because it was televised and therefore will have literally been one of the first full games I ever saw. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Yeah Pearce got the other. Remember it really well because it was televised and therefore will have literally been one of the first full games I ever saw. 

It was on Channel 5 which was new at the time!

5 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Anyone order their shirt online actually had it despatched yet?

Mine is due today.

Edited by Weznufc

12 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

I thought I recall us being linked more towards the end of his career, under Bobby. 

Who was the player that the shirt was spotted in the back of (maybe) Shepherd or Hall’s car? I thought it was Del Piero? That was a wind up and was def in the Keegan days 

edit: actually think it was Baggio

Edited by gdm

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Who was the player that the shirt was spotted in the back of (maybe) Shepherd or Hall’s car? I thought it was Del Piero? That was a wind up and was def in the Keegan days 

edit: actually think it was Baggio

Yeah that was definitely di Baggio