NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

It's "spoiling Keegan's image" according to some miserable auld farts on Twitter.

Let me guess, Mick Martin and his cronies?

He’s joined in now

tbf all the cunt said was

"If the club is referencing this period in #NUFC history it should get it right by including Kevin Keegan in the imagery."

Which is fair. There's a bobby statue on the images (at least thats what im assuming it is), when KK would obviously be more relevant.

A la the 93/94 third kit which we only wore once at Sheff Wed?

We just did a similar revisit to that kit a few years ago didn't we? The half blue half green one where we won away at White Hart Lane and Ayoze scored that flicked beauty against West Bron.

Called my local retail. Home kit is available but the away kit has obviously not launched yet. Since FUN88 is a betting company, they have the option of kits without the sponsor ironed on.

Can't wait. :lol:

It's outside the UK. Some religions do not tolerate betting, hence the option I believe.

Doesn't have to be religion. We have a state run betting monopoly over here, meaning advertisement for other bookmakers is illegal.

It's outside the UK. Some religions do not tolerate betting, hence the option I believe.

Doesn't have to be religion. We have a state run betting monopoly over here, meaning advertisement for other bookmakers is illegal.

Could be that or other reasons too. :thup:

Called my local retail. Home kit is available but the away kit has obviously not launched yet. Since FUN88 is a betting company, they have the option of kits without the sponsor ironed on.

Can't wait. :lol:

Hook a guy up when the away shirts are released. :shifty: