NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

What's wrong? They'll do the same with all new kits won't they?

It's always cheaper to buy them in SD IIRC, even from new release.

I’ve looked at this season’s prices on there for Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool & West Ham. All in the £45-55 bracket. Except ours which is £65.

I’ve looked at this season’s prices on there for Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool & West Ham. All in the £45-55 bracket. Except ours which is £65.

Oh right, I didn't realise ours was even up. That's bizarre.

Didn’t someone else post a screenshot last week of some sort of sale, but the NUFC shirts were conveniently ‘Out of Stock’ or ‘Not available’? :lol:

Aye I posted a tweet that was posted about it, clear as day Ashley is just taking the piss now

Oh right, I didn't realise ours was even up. That's bizarre.

Ours is more expensive than any other teams apparently. Like some sort of personal tax on NUFC fans from our lovely owner Im guessing  :lol:

I'd rather have no shirt than a snide shirt, just no point. I mean in the sense that usually you'd use the proper shirt playing footy / lounging about, not wearing it as a fashion statement. I want some quality for the use I use the shirts for.

well, maybe not those dhgate things where all they can show is a fucking photoshop, but pretty much all the fakes I've had have been identical materials to the "replica" shirts people buy

Order from someone who isn’t the club or Sports Direct, like JD or that sports shop in Newcastle. They buy their stock direct from Puma, so the club will only get a small percentage of it. Buying from the club or SD will give Ashley £60 out of the £65. Buying from someone else will only give the club (Ashley) about £2.50 after Puma take their cut.

Order from someone who isn’t the club or Sports Direct, like JD or that sports shop in Newcastle. They buy their stock direct from Puma, so the club will only get a small percentage of it. Buying from the club or SD will give Ashley £60 out of the £65. Buying from someone else will only give the club (Ashley) about £2.50 after Puma take their cut.

If you feel that negatively it's probably better just not to buy the shirt.

well, maybe not those dhgate things where all they can show is a fucking photoshop, but pretty much all the fakes I've had have been identical materials to the "replica" shirts people buy

Apart from the Asian sizes are only built to fit 12 year olds if you take a L or XL y ok need to get 3xl or 4xl for it to fit well

I've bought a few snides and they just fall apart before I even wear them. Granted, I accept that there's probably some snide suppliers that know how to sew and there's a fair chance I've just been unlucky with the random asian websites :lol: