NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Clutching at straws but it seems the sports Direct logo has been photoshopped out of the advert. I'd post it but it's a pain as I'm on my phone.

http://i.imgur.com/vMLCAAW.png

They're professional athletes and the blue shit at the bottom makes it look like they've got a big gut on them.  It's probably not going to be too forgiving on our mildly more rotund fanbase :lol:

There's a decent design in there somewhere. From the front it's a good design. It's got stripes.

Horror show round the back though, and of course Wonga. I could forgive the blue stripey bits on the front if the back was striped like the front.

There's a decent design in there somewhere. From the front it's a good design. It's got stripes.

Horror show round the back though, and of course Wonga. I could forgive the blue stripey bits on the front if the back was striped like the front.

:thup: Pretty much.

Guest firetotheworks

Best in a while, the back is horrible though. It obviously looks better when it's fully striped, but with that being out of the question, all black is better than all white.

correct me if im wrong here but does ayone reckon the patch on the back was in case we got relegated?

im positive that last time we were in the championship it was said that shirts have to have a solid colour back panel for the numbers and stuff

:lol: :lol: Would be very surprised if they decided they'd sell a shirt that is clearly a breach of copyright, and crass as fuck. And on eBay. Without telling anyone.

The guy who sells these is on here anyway isn't he?

Also, the fuck is the point in making an "alternate" shirt and then lobbing a Wonga-lookalike patch on the front? It's one thing sticking them on top of your existing wonga pos, but intentionally adding it to a nice looking teamkit is mental. Especially when the text is so rancid.

if that guy is on here I'd like to tell him he's a fucking idiot

:lol: He was in the other kits thread showing of a Nike version last week. Imagine walking around with one of those patches on man.

if that guy is on here I'd like to tell him he's a f***ing idiot

:lol: He was in the other kits thread showing of a Nike version last week. Imagine walking around with one of those patches on man.

The mind truly boggles  :lol:

Between that classless, terrible sponsor patch and the obvious copyright infringement man I just don't know where to start. I'd sooner wear our real kit than be seen in that shite.