NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Not much to sort given it was like that on some shirts last year too.

People this summer just seem more bored than ever.

Too right. I spent the weekend restitching mine. 

Saw a tweet earlier (unknown 'sauce') suggesting that Castore had admitted underestimating demand for the new shirts, and there were delays on orders, with the club demanding talks with them about it.

Then just seen this, so its probably true...

Edited by TK-421

2 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Saw a tweet earlier (unknown 'sauce') suggesting that Castore had admitted underestimating demand for the new shirts, and there were delays on orders, with the club demanding talks with them about it.

Maybe the club can use it as an early get out next summer, due to them breaking part of their contract to supply/demand.

Probably not though 

I still haven’t heard anything about when I will receive the shirt I bought online 10am on the morning it was released. I had a confirmation email on the day and nothing since. Absolute shambles. 

Edited by Toonjam88

2 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Perfect excuse to bin them off under service level standards…providing that fat cockney cunt put them in the deal.

Man. The nostalgic in me would love the return of Adidas but from what I've seen over the years it's looked like they've churned out some utter shite for other clubs since we parted ways? 

I’d rather stay with Castore until we’re a bona fide big deal and then get bespoke kits like the big boys

Adidas when Keegan was around were desperate to win the deal and remember they did some new stuff that hadn’t been done before with kits which changed the game etc.

This was a good article harking back to that time https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-adidas-grandad-kit-18586343.amp

Sent the store a email got this back: 

Thank you for your email.

We are very sorry that the order has not yet been received

Our warehouse team are working hard to ensure that all outstanding orders are dispatched and delivered as quickly as possible

We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders which has resulted in a slight delay. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a dispatch confirmation along with tracking information. This will allow you to monitor the progress of your order. 

Thank You again for your continued support

We hope this order is delivered to you shortly

2 hours ago, wormy said:

Man. The nostalgic in me would love the return of Adidas but from what I've seen over the years it's looked like they've churned out some utter shite for other clubs since we parted ways? 

Even our adidas kits towards the end were rubbish.

Castore quality and ability to provide stock is a well worn road. They had all kinds of trouble with Rangers gear a couple of years ago, outsourcing (as they all do) to people like Fruits of the Loom who wouldn’t remember to take all the Fruits of the Loom labels off. Also read a story where the Rangers club shop were selling black sweaters for £55 a pop where the labels were for school uniform gear.

9 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Not much to sort given it was like that on some shirts last year too.

People this summer just seem more bored than ever.

I hadn’t even realised this wasn’t a new thing. Just looked at my shirt from last season ( bought for £20 in the sale a few weeks ago) and pretty sure the badge is the same as the ones people are unhappy with! 

I hadn’t even noticed.

Edited by FLUMPO235

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Castore quality and ability to provide stock is a well worn road. They had all kinds of trouble with Rangers gear a couple of years ago, outsourcing (as they all do) to people like Fruits of the Loom who wouldn’t remember to take all the Fruits of the Loom labels off. Also read a story where the Rangers club shop were selling black sweaters for £55 a pop where the labels were for school uniform gear.

if that’s true that’s totally unacceptable and should have been grounds for rangers to walk. Although I’m not up to speed if the fat one is still involved….

It’s weird as castore have managed to win some massive contracts not even just in football. I was surprised to see they have partnered with Reis, which I’m told is a high end brand - or at least their prices are to me! 

maybe Rodneycisse‘s avatar is the sales negotiator for castore 

16 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I hadn’t even realised this wasn’t a new thing. Just looked at my shirt from last season ( bought for £20 in the sale a few weeks ago) and pretty sure the badge is the same as the ones people are unhappy with! 

I hadn’t even noticed.

My wife’s shirt from last season has the “TT” but it’s just how embroidery works.

Edited by RodneyCisse

Keep the kits nice and simple like our new one and our last one. At bare minimum please just do that. The first castore kit was OK but rarely do I like the overly thick stripes we randomly get like the last puma one.