NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

please please please don’t be full of shit like you usually are

Would work better as a tracksuit top imo. Weird collar and looks strangely long in the body, also looks like you're wearing a Fred Perry polo beneath

Bt of a miss like the previously released original/trefoil shirt

Edited by geordie_b

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

very very very very very dark blue?

The famous very very very dark grey and black stripes. Sleeve on top.20240607_115823.thumb.jpg.7be60c5a88e465fa28c6cfdf7ca5304d.jpg

Edited by Harry 209

2 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Why do yous all want a fake retro shirt you freaks when we're going to be getting real ones.

They're not 'fake' retro though, retro is just a style and a style that loads of people love. 

5 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

please please please don’t be full of shit like you usually are

Holy fuck, now that’s a kit we should have used. That is a beaut!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

They're not 'fake' retro though, retro is just a style and a style that loads of people love. 

I like the style too, but just looks like it's pretending we were made by Adidas in the 80s to me, we've never worn that shirt. If they actually made our proper shirt in that style I'd be well up for it.

I don't get it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Superior Acuña

Just now, Superior Acuña said:

I like the style too, but just looks like it's pretending we were made by Adidas in the 80s to me, we've never worn that shirt. If they actually made our proper shirt in that style I'd be well up for it.

I don't get it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you one of those people who go up to kids in Nirvana t-shirts and ask them to name a song? :lol:

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Are you one of those people who go up to kids in Nirvana t-shirts and ask them to name a song? :lol:

Ha no, but I don't see the equivalence. If they want to release a shirt like that, release it as our kit cowards instead of creating some counterfactual retro. It proper irks me :lol:

7 minutes ago, Big River said:

holy smokes this is getting ACQUIRED

image.thumb.png.2ce486c6215b4280cf0b6a2c6224f30c.png

I don’t get this clamour for kits we’ve never worn. Each other own tho it is nice 

Just now, Superior Acuña said:

Ha no, but I don't see the equivalence. If they want to release a shirt like that, release it as our kit cowards instead of creating some counterfactual retro. It proper irks me :lol:

The equivalence is just that its lack of authenticity irks you when it's just fashion. Let it go Acuna, join us.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

The equivalence is just that its lack of authenticity irks you when it's just fashion. Let it go Acuna, join us.

Never.

The equivalent would be someone with a cool looking Rolling Stones tshirt that said Woodstock 69 on it. Then I'd go up to them.

Edited by Superior Acuña

1 minute ago, Superior Acuña said:

Never.

The equivalent would be someone with a cool looking Rolling Stones tshirt that said Woodstock 69 on it.

It wouldn't like, there's no date on this Newcastle adidas originals shirt that'll be released in 2024. Agree to disagree, but we'll have our fun. 

15 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

That says away kits. Man United and Arsenal both have long sleeved home kits

Aye, as I said on another reply, maybe they are still selective which clubs get certain things, or it has to be agreed in the particular deal. Seems we didn't go for long sleeves for this season.

For anyone outside of the UK, Adidas sell the top cheaper than the club shop.

In Canada the club shop is $165 but Adidas is $120

I ended up buying the fans shirt, I had to order through NUFC and pay delivery though, both Adidas, and JD Sports had sold out in my size.