NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Guest Howaythetoon

http://i65.tinypic.com/2urwkly.jpg

My two!

Full kit w.................

..... orky tickets!

Guest Howaythetoon

The number of people who have commented positively RE the wronga-less kids' top is quite revealing as well. We've been stopped lots of times today by old people, young people and other parents who want to buy their kids a Toon top now that it doesn't have a sponsor on. That's the way it should be. Its daft I know but seeing them together in their first real Toon tops, well, I was a proud daddy. That's what footy is about or should be.

The number of people who have commented positively RE the wronga-less kids' top is quite revealing as well. We've been stopped lots of times today by old people, young people and other parents who want to buy their kids a Toon top now that it doesn't have a sponsor on. That's the way it should be. Its daft I know but seeing them together in their first real Toon tops, well, I was a proud daddy. That's what footy is about or should be.

:aww:

Guest Howaythetoon

Genuinely wonder if HTT is a tl;dr texter and talker in person. :lol:

Great pic man. Won't lie, do love that you're getting back into it man.

Ha ha I am like and cheers man.

I'm seriously considering taking them to SJP, if only just a friendly!

:aww:

Guest Howaythetoon

Loads of old people today in Tynemouth commented on the socks and how Supermac used to wear socks like that. He's loved by the old folks like Supermac. I personally think the kit is lush and one of the best. I'd get one if it wasn't for the sponsor and the daft badge bit!

Strange choice of colours for the second and third kits. In what circumstances would a team wear a mainly white with a little bit of blue kit when the main kit is black and white? What colour clash does that kit prevent? Our alternate strips should be a bold colour like the bright orange, yellow, etc.

Guest firetotheworks

Someone was telling me in the bar last night that Rafa designed these kits himself?

You need to stop listening to people in bars.

You know you've fucked up when Stifler's giving you life advice and he's absolutely correct. [emoji38]

Bought my lad the home kit yesterday as a reward for doing well in his SAT's - I love the fact that it's Wongaless!!!

He actually thinks it's a "bit weird" having no sponsor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone was telling me in the bar last night that Rafa designed these kits himself?

You need to stop listening to people in bars.

You know you've fucked up when Stifler's giving you life advice and he's absolutely correct. [emoji38]

:lol:

Will just go ahead and post this in here...

Does anyone have a 2011/12 NUFC home kit they would be willing to offload? Size L or XL. eBay is not rife with them.