NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

.com confirming we'll be wearing wonga for the final time this Sunday. A bit gutted there hasn't been anymore leaks or previews for the new kit. Would have been good if people could see it before the season ends.

Guest neesy111

So this year's kit got leaked mid June and went on sale early July, gonna be the same for this isn't it?

Guessing we are waiting for sponsorship deals to be finalised.

At a guess id say that they'll wait until the 'furore' of winning the league wears off and then announce during the week of the new fixtures coming out.

It even took 2 days for the full 90 showing of the Barnsley game to stretch things out a bit.

All we need is Palace to go down for it to be the ultimate perfect season.

It actually would be. Newcastle promoted with Rafael Benitez in charge, win the title in dramatic fasion on the final day, he confirms he's staying, Sunderland relegated, Middlesbrough relegated, an Alan Pardew and Sam Allardyce managed Crystal Palace gets relegated.

This last year has really flipped things on there head like :lol:

Even better is that the Mackems will see Chelsea lift the title at Stamford Bridge when they play them.  Just to rub it in more :lol:

Even better is that the Mackems will see Chelsea lift the title at Stamford Bridge when they play them.  Just to rub it in more :lol:

It happened a while back when The Mackems got everything they wanted, they wanted to see the league title lifted at the stadium of light, records broken etc.....Arsenal lifted the trophy and Sunderland went down with one of their record lows.

does anyone want to buy one of the original newcastle fans brand shirts with shearer 9 on the back?

think it's a large i bought though could be medium, way too pinched a fit for me and it's still in the plastic bag never been worn

Guest dazzanufc1892

Im opening a new office and have a centre coffee table with 4 display units under the glass. filling it with some old shirts, does anybody have any old home toon shirts with shearer on the back that they want to get rid of? preferable size is medium or large as they fit perfect! PM me if you do guys.

does anyone want to buy one of the original newcastle fans brand shirts with shearer 9 on the back?

think it's a large i bought though could be medium, way too pinched a fit for me and it's still in the plastic bag never been worn

?

?

tried on, pinched, back in bag

simples

Bit of a swing and miss for me, especially if this is supposed to be some kind of anniversary kit.

But as long as we are getting improved sponsorship money I'll take it.