NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest Howaythetoon

As ever the sponsor logo spoils what would be an otherwise classy shirt. If the kids' kits remain sponsor free I'll by the boys one.

Guest firetotheworks

I really don't think the sponsor's too big going on that there tbh. Overall I think it looks absolutely mint. Love that the socks are just simple black and white as well, we haven't had that since Asics iirc, and it looks mint on the field, exactly how a Newcastle strip should look. 

Guest neesy111

As ever the sponsor logo spoils what would be an otherwise classy shirt. If the kids' kits remain sponsor free I'll by the boys one.

It will, only allowed on adult shirts.

Guest firetotheworks

It only really looks too close to the Puma logo on the Supermac one tbh, and that's almost certainly because of his kite.

I really don't think the sponsor's too big going on that there tbh. Overall I think it looks absolutely mint. Love that the socks are just simple black and white as well, we haven't had that since Asics iirc, and it looks mint on the field, exactly how a Newcastle strip should look.

I agree, i just don't think the blue fits. There was a shop earlier of it being white and it looked class imo.

I'd like it a lot more if the sponsor wasn't so big and light. The darker shade of blue looked better in the second pic posted, as well as the proportions. Overall it's not that bad a kit though.