NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Considering how long we've been asking for stripes on the back and red numbers, I'm pretty delighted with it.  Reckon we'll get used to the sponsor and not even notice it after a while.

Guest firetotheworks

Officially bringing back the numbers as well. I know it was in the teaser video, but chuffed that it's been confirmed.

Seems everything is going well so, would like a burgundy and navy hooped away kit and maybe a yellow and green 3rd kit please.

Don't know how the sponsor logo would look on those though.

Guest neesy111

Officially bringing back the numbers as well. I know it was in the teaser video, but chuffed that it's been confirmed.

What numbers ???

Great video, love seeing and hearing the old boys, just missing our all time highest goal scorer there. The kit is very traditional, a like it a lot, don't really care about the sponsor logo, it is what it is nowadays.

Guest firetotheworks

What numbers ???

*red

Guest firetotheworks

The sponsor will grow on most I reckon.

It's not the first time we've had a great kit with a shite looking sponsor on it.

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/images/product/large/plnufhss01.gif

Sponsor is a bit s*** but it's a cracking kit. Excited to see the away efforts now.

Aye... if they're celebrating the history, maybe we'll get another yellow and green effort... or the maroon and blue hoops?

Guest firetotheworks

What's our most used traditional away colours?

Either yellow and green or blue I reckon. Yellow and green probably the more traditional choice. If they did maroon and blue hoops though :sweetjesus: