NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Guest Howaythetoon

Why have they got the logo so fucking high, who the fuck designs these things, a blind man?

Logo could be much better but being anything other obnoxiously visible isn't really a sponsor's perogative. [emoji38] Other than that it's decent. Stripes on the back and red numbers are a big positive.

Any word on the financial deal?

Don't know how any adult can get themselves worked up over a replica football strip. At the end of the day it'll have a black and white striped design and the name of the company prepared to pay us the most money plastered on the front of it.

Red numbers and lettering on the back.

Blue logo on the front.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/nsr.gif

Aye :lol:

It'll look odd like. Kit itself is actually decent though, best we've had in years.

Don't know how any adult can get themselves worked up over a replica football strip. At the end of the day it'll have a black and white striped design and the name of the company prepared to pay us the most money plastered on the front of it.

Your lass do the wall papering these days WEM? "Don't know why people spend so much time choosing. Straight to B&Q, ten rolls of what's on offer, it'll cover the cracks and put a pattern on the wall. Job done... and ah divvent knaa what her indoors is moaning about, Marvel's  Avengers are very popular..."

Think it's a poor choice of colour by the sponsor themselves, actually. Not a very contrasting colour to the black/white overall theme as it gets lost in the white.

Really strange they didn't go for red, or heaven forbid a black background.

Guest neesy111

Sponsor's a bit ugly but I like the kit. Still, relieved not to have Wonga - will be first I'll buy in years.

I don't get this point of view.  Wonga's bad, but advertising gambling is not much better imo and leads people to going to the like's of Wonga when things get bad.

Sponsor's a bit ugly but I like the kit. Still, relieved not to have Wonga - will be first I'll buy in years.

I don't get this point of view.  Wonga's bad, but advertising gambling is not much better imo.

It's marginally better, probably enough for me to buy it.

I don't get this point of view.  Wonga's bad, but advertising gambling is not much better imo and leads people to going to the like's of Wonga when things get bad.

Get your point, I'm not big on that either, but Wonga crossed a red line for me.

If the strip isnt soaked with sweat or covered with mud due to some players lack of effort then how it looks now will be the least of our concerns.

Even if Gok Wan designed the twat, we'd still get complaints.

I'd say gambling sites are more than marginally better like, Wonga's only purpose was to lend people money who clearly cannot afford to be getting into debt. That was literally their only use.

Gambling sites can cause horrific damage but they also provide an actual service to the masses that's enjoyable.

Fun88's a can of lager where as Wonga's a rock of smack.