NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Why have they got the logo so fucking high, who the fuck designs these things, a blind man?

This seems to happen a lot and it really bugs me. Look at Chelsea's kit, the Oklahoma logo is almost touching the club badge

Why have they got the logo so f***ing high, who the f*** designs these things, a blind man?

the logo is high for a reason

most pictures in newspapers and close ups on tv such as going down the line of players at the start of a game only show the chest upwards

I know it sounds daft and looks a bit daft but its there for maximum exposure and isn't just plonked on the shirt

Guest Howaythetoon

Will there be an option to buy this without the sponsor logo? It would be a very nice kit indeed without the sponsor logo which is naff and spoils it massively.

Guest neesy111

Will there be an option to buy this without the sponsor logo? It would be a very nice kit indeed without the sponsor logo which is naff and spoils it massively.

No.  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

The PL should make it a rule for clubs to produce none sponsored shirts for fans who don't want to walk around with daft shit on their tops.

Guest neesy111

The PL should make it a rule for clubs to produce none sponsored shirts for fans who don't want to walk around with daft shit on their tops.

PL doing something for fans.

:yao: :yao:

Guest Howaythetoon

I know, but we as fans should be able to buy a top that isn't plastered with advertising. Make it a limited edition and price it so the wongaloids can't afford it to appease the advertisers...

I know, but we as fans should be able to buy a top that isn't plastered with advertising. Make it a limited edition and price it so the wongaloids can't afford it to appease the advertisers...

Keep with the times, you can't call them that anymore.  :lol: