NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

I like white socks, but wish we would stick with black/hooped, I just associate white socks now with rafas last season, and although I love Rafa I don't have great  memories of that season...

Really weird how everything is so similar to this years catalogue of kits... didn't the man on here who seen the new home kit say its nearly identical to this seasons ? 

And the away and 3rd our gonna be the same colour scheme ? Bit odd

New shirt looks amazing. Absolutely amazing. But will the stripes on the arms and the body align this year? That is the question. I compared propably 15 shirts at the club shop this season to find the one with the best alignment :lol:

Gold's hideous anyway but it'll fail every readability test looking like that. Expect either a background for the sponsor or a much more contrasting colour to both black and white.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Superior Acuña said:

The Brown Ale sponsor, especially when just the star, has to be one of the only sponsors that actually improved a shirt.

Yhe star alone I totally agree.. the rugby ball shaped one wasn't great looking imo

12 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

The Brown Ale sponsor, especially when just the star, has to be one of the only sponsors that actually improved a shirt.

The blue star was lush as fuck. 

1 hour ago, Gaztoon said:

Yhe star alone I totally agree.. the rugby ball shaped one wasn't great looking imo

It was basically a beermat and looked sub-par tbh. BUT the blue star was iconic, get it back as the sleeve sponsor or warm up kit sponsor, that would work.

1 hour ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

that was the away keeper top wasn’t it? Different sponsor to the outfield kits there

Yes, there was that greeny one as the home one, but I think they used them pretty interchangeably. 

maxresdefault.jpg

25 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

wonder why we changed the keeper tops in 96 but not the outfield shirts.

other than the 95-96 ones weighing a ton of course

I think from that year onward we always changed the away and both keeper shirts annually, even though the home shirt was kept for every two years up until 2009.

Monkey making I assume. (We did change the away outfield in 96 - from the burgundy hoops to the grey one).

9 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

Yes, there was that greeny one as the home one, but I think they used them pretty interchangeably. 

maxresdefault.jpg

An incredible keeper top that, can we not just remake it every year? 

3 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

I think from that year onward we always changed the away and both keeper shirts annually, even though the home shirt was kept for every two years up until 2009.

Monkey making I assume. (We did change the away outfield in 96 - from the burgundy hoops to the grey one).

Wasn’t it blue?