NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Not sure if it looks like one of those doilies grannies had on their kitchen table, or scaring from someone getting a hentai tattoo with the wrong type of ink.

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

The fuck is that on the collar? 

That's only on the 'authentic' (pro) kits so your paying an extra £30 for that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Not sure if it looks like one of those doilies grannies had on their kitchen table, or scaring from someone getting a hentai tattoo with the wrong type of ink.

:lol:

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, OCK said:

It only feels like the other day there was a huge up roar about the quality of kits and the rising costs, but that was actually the late 90s and the stupid shield kit we had. I haven't bought a top since, so I might go out and buy this Adidas one. Oh wait, maybe I bought one for N-O's match at SJP. I can't remember. 

This one ?

IMG-20240506-WA0005.jpg

Edited by patrone

Aston Villa have already teased their new kit.

I wonder how long it will take us, although I suspect that they will wait until the Australia tour is over.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Aston Villa have already teased their new kit.

I wonder how long it will take us, although I suspect that they will wait until the Australia tour is over.

The teaser shows  an 'authentic' (pro) kit (only the elite teams get a plastic badge on authentic shirts)Screenshot_20240519_222938_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4b46160a2d8615aa639495b00af8e8b9.jpg. If Villa have this status I'm sure we will too.