NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I could get the front of it because it reflects the famous SBR NTL top, but there is no excuse for the back of it.

Absolutely done to encourage people to pay more for a name and number.

That back feels like it's deliberately trying to get people to buy number & name on it. Minging.

I'll buy it anyway. First kit without a hint of Ashley stink on it.

Lines up with what I was told about it being manufactured by Adidas and likely retaining the black and white. 

11 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

image.thumb.png.98034e88f10a9ce58448713f5634d38b.png

Why do the outer black stripes need to be shaped, just want a natural black white striped shirt.

Stop messing with the shape of a frigging stripe!

14 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

image.thumb.png.50b8ff646df31e16ee30226b102828d1.png

image.thumb.png.e816a5138a6503fd79ef558c7677e606.png

LUSH

Final version will look tidier, but the back is ruined by it being all white. Should be all black imo.

And tbh, Adidas just needed to recreate Juventus' 2017-18 kit for us. Would've sold fuck knows how many.

Posted (edited)
On 18/05/2024 at 16:14, Harry 209 said:

Back;Screenshot_20240518_091252_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.947a1a45979a38fe8905d576dec18b8a.jpg

Collar looks different from this one. The white patch too.

Edited by LRD

Posted (edited)

It's black and white I suppose.

The patch will always smack of profiteering to me which is a shame, but that's Adidas.

Sela sponsor is at least neat and tidy.

Edited by NE27

Just now, nufc123 said:

Will be a relief getting rid of the red numbers at least.

Why's that? I'm not personally fussed about number colourings but I feel like I only ever hear people pining for red.

Funnily enough now it doesn't clash with a horrific blue sponsor I think it works pretty well.

All in all it's nothing outstanding, nothing offensive. Think people got a bit too drawn in by the buzz of us reuniting and forgot Adidas made as many average-to-crap kits for us as anyone.

If we're as good as I'm getting my hopes up for next season it'll be remembered fondly pretty quickly. If we're shit I'll hate it as much as I hate this season's away kit.

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Why's that? I'm not personally fussed about number colourings but I feel like I only ever hear people pining for red.

Funnily enough now it doesn't clash with a horrific blue sponsor I think it works pretty well.

Aye when we had the blue sponsor it was colors everywhere. Blue, red, yellow. It was horrific. Dont know why but just find the red not beautiful at all.

It's safe to assume these are the right ones, with the players pictured. Because the Barnes one that surfaced a month ago looks identical to the image Jack posted.

newcastle-24-25-kits%20(1).jpg

Posted (edited)

Bear in mind that the shirts pictured above are 100% fakes, the real thing still hasn't emerged.

I still hope there are grey details.

Edited by Harry 209

19 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

Bear in mind that the shirts pictured above are 100% fakes, the real thing still hasn't emerged.

I still hope there are grey details.

I will say I'm hoping the latest mock ups not having any kind of trim down the curve is incorrect. Seeing other club kits with it and some of the earlier mock ups, it just adds a little bit to it imo.