Ryan

Just now, JonBez comesock said:

I don’t love that it’s called ‘Newcastle Football Club Store’

Hopefully that is rectified before it’s launched 

1 minute ago, Weznufc said:

Is that a peek of the home kit and shorts in on if those pictures 

Nah they're Castore gear.

Posted (edited)

just tried to add 84 retro shirt to order with some castore tat and its saying it can't ship to UK address, wonder if its due to error or licensing issue.

edit, doing it with castore stuff too so must be problem, managed to get it to work eventually without retro shirt.

Edited by ramirez

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

I don’t love that it’s called ‘Newcastle Football Club Store’

Hopefully that is rectified before it’s launched 

What do you think it should be called? 

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Kanji said:

What do you think it should be called? 

NewcastleFootballClubStore.com@StJames'Park'

Obviously

Edited by geordie_b

Just now, geordie_b said:

NewcastleFootballClubStore.com@StJames'Park'

Obviously

Then a Saudi company can sponsor it and donate the naming rights back 'to Newcastle United Club Shop'

1 hour ago, ramirez said:

just tried to add 84 retro shirt to order with some castore tat and its saying it can't ship to UK address, wonder if its due to error or licensing issue.

edit, doing it with castore stuff too so must be problem, managed to get it to work eventually without retro shirt.

The website can’t cope with stuff that’s out of stock after you put it in the basket. It can’t tell you which item is out of stock and just says can’t ship. 

2 hours ago, Nucasol said:

It’ll never catch on. Lose the pesky United.

You can't because then everyone will assume it's Newcastle association football club that was around in the 1880s

1 hour ago, FLUMPO235 said:

The website can’t cope with stuff that’s out of stock after you put it in the basket. It can’t tell you which item is out of stock and just says can’t ship. 

It’s not always that either, had a scenario about two weeks ago where it would give me shipping options for both items individually, but said no shipping options if both were in the basket together ??

Just now, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

It’s not always that either, had a scenario about two weeks ago where it would give me shipping options for both items individually, but said no shipping options if both were in the basket together ??

I gave up on a full basket of stuff in the end. The prices were really tempting as where can you actually get a zip 1/4 top for £12. 

im hoping JD sport have our full adidas range rather than just replica shirts. I’ve remembered I have a brother in law who works for JD and gets 30% discount.