NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

13 minutes ago, gdm said:

sorry like but compared to 95 and even compared to the Puma version that’s pretty shite

Maybe an unopopular opinion, but the more time that passes the more I start to think the Puma one may have topped the original. 

14 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Its got a blank back as well based on that :anguish:

We'll never have stripes on the back as long as Adidas are the manufacturer.

11 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Maybe an unopopular opinion, but the more time that passes the more I start to think the Puma one may have topped the original. 

Bollocks.

25 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Can we jail people for this?

The Puma one had this on it ffs :lol:

resize-1466-main01642599697-314x02.jpg.cf44f4e5c1996c2541c22dfd0b08fcf8.jpg

6 hours ago, gdm said:

sorry like but compared to 95 and even compared to the Puma version that’s pretty shite

Definitely not real as on the real one the collar is all white. 

18 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

Even more unpopular opinion - I never liked either of them :)

Not sure if this has been posted, but maybe the back wont be blank, though still not great with the plain panels on the sides breaking up the hoops, if this turns out to be accurate...

GQXRzsBXIAAs6v2?format=jpg&name=large

But again, think this is just a DHGate special based on the leaked mock ups, so has a chance for subtle changes like the home one did (from the leaks).

42 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Not sure if this has been posted, but maybe the back wont be blank, though still not great with the plain panels on the sides breaking up the hoops, if this turns out to be accurate...

GQXRzsBXIAAs6v2?format=jpg&name=large

But again, think this is just a DHGate special based on the leaked mock ups, so has a chance for subtle changes like the home one did (from the leaks).

That first pic :mackems:

25 minutes ago, jake_horne76 said:

Anyone else still waiting for their order to be processed from the club store? 10 days and waiting..

That suggests an issue with the order to be honest, drop them an e-mail

28 minutes ago, jake_horne76 said:

Anyone else still waiting for their order to be processed from the club store? 10 days and waiting..

Same here.

I received mine in the US two days ago having ordered on release. 

Unless maybe they’re short of a specific product that’s delaying your orders. Or personalization of shirt maybe?

1 hour ago, jake_horne76 said:

Yep, ordered on the 9th and still hasn't been dispatched. I emailed the club shop on Monday and they said they were hoping to send it out in the next few days, so hopefully sent out tomorrow. Mine is the pro one personalised and the toddler kit, whatever that means in terms of delay.