NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Decided I wasn’t willing to pay for an England shirt so joined the knock off nigels and give this DH gate a go. 

ordered the home and away as they were only £24.05 all together plus delivery. Only one has turned up and the seller hasn’t read my message chasing the other for over a week. So doubt I’m getting it.

the one that has turned up looks pretty legit but it’s not next to a real one. The person who made it seems to have the same problem I always had at school with sowing. The hard bit is ending the stitch and taking the machine off! 😂

other downside is i normally wear m so got an xl after reading sizing comments on here. It’s still on the tight side. Wouldn’t wear after a big meal…

Seller was sportswear30, so maybe try someone else for your England gear. 

IMG_4333.jpeg

IMG_4332.jpeg

IMG_4331.jpeg

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

sorry like but compared to 95 and even compared to the Puma version that’s pretty shite

Its got a blank back as well based on that :anguish:

5 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I'll go out on a limb and say that's hooky.

Or maybe I'm just hoping it is because that looks hot cacka.

Apparently it’s very very close to that 

I'm guessing someone has taken a punt on a DaveyGate special.

But based on guesses for some of the other Adidas clubs away kits, the badge seems to be non coloured, whereas that has the standard iron on patch (like the home replica version). Sela logo looks very high too for a genuine one.

Seems the 3rd kit will be trefoil, with a simplified/alternative/retro badge, again based on guesses for other Adidas 'elite' clubs.

Edited by TK-421

13 minutes ago, gdm said:

sorry like but compared to 95 and even compared to the Puma version that’s pretty shite

Maybe an unopopular opinion, but the more time that passes the more I start to think the Puma one may have topped the original. 

14 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Its got a blank back as well based on that :anguish:

We'll never have stripes on the back as long as Adidas are the manufacturer.

11 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Maybe an unopopular opinion, but the more time that passes the more I start to think the Puma one may have topped the original. 

Bollocks.

25 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Can we jail people for this?

The Puma one had this on it ffs :lol:

resize-1466-main01642599697-314x02.jpg.cf44f4e5c1996c2541c22dfd0b08fcf8.jpg

6 hours ago, gdm said:

Definitely not real as on the real one the collar is all white. 

Bring out something completely new and just bring back the 95/6 on in the retro range.

18 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

Even more unpopular opinion - I never liked either of them :)