NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 hours ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Is it just me or are the hoops on the piss in those photo's too?

It's a tweet with Footy Headlines as its source, it's not "leaked" pics - it's computer generated pics based on descriptions. I struggle with the fact people still seem to view Footy Headlines as a credible source for kit leaks.

I got the home shirts for my kids the other day with name and numberings on the back. After looking at it several times up close, I can't help wonder would it have been better if the blank back was black instead of white. Would probably have made the numbers and letters look more like stripes and us looking less like Fulham.

Not good with photoshopping so no idea how it would acfually look like. Still shit compared to striped back of course.

8 hours ago, Kaizero said:

It's a tweet with Footy Headlines as its source, it's not "leaked" pics - it's computer generated pics based on descriptions. I struggle with the fact people still seem to view Footy Headlines as a credible source for kit leaks.

I dont like to be argumentative with strangers on the internet, but Footy Headlines, as rubbish as it looks, is 100% credible and having followed them for a few years I'd estimate that they are correct 99% of the time.

They state when renders are used and these images arent rendered, if they had been rendered the hoops would have been straight.

That might not be the actual kit but id say it almost certainly is if they say so.

Edited by Harry 209

24 minutes ago, gdm said:

Has to be said that’s now the 3rd version of the burgundy & blue hoops we’ve had over the years and it’s by far (by a long fuckin way) the worst 

This was one of the unreleased Puma concepts for their effort

EYZt0KfXgAMVop7.jpg

2 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Looks okay if you’re outside the uk where it won’t be in as many people’s gaze but the badges and sponsor fall on the maroon stripes on the real shirt.

Tbh, I don't really care. 

For £14 delivered, I won't be complaining.

1 hour ago, gdm said:

that magpie feather shirt is genuine then 

why this not on sale man.

going on hols in a couple of weeks.

they're missing out on massive summer sales ffs.