NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

10 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Class advert, loads of little thing you notice on second (and third viewing).... Darren Peacock, Lee Clark and Steve Watson at the end, just before Ginola.

The Pavel Is A Geordie flag behind them is a lovely touch. Well played. 

1 minute ago, dinotheprehistoricgeordie said:

Does anyone know who the guy on the platform is who didn't want to get on? Looks farmilliar. 

Barry, 57.

Doesn't think Longstaff runs enough.

3 minutes ago, dinotheprehistoricgeordie said:

Does anyone know who the guy on the platform is who didn't want to get on? Looks farmilliar. 

Jonathan Pearce and Mick Lowes' love child.

Just now, Fak said:

Must admit I thought it looked cheap trash from the leaked photos but it doesn't half look smart and clean at the end when Ginola is wearing it.

My nephew did the photoshoot for it, said the ones being leaked on Twitter weren’t quite there. Small details that set it off.

2 minutes ago, Fak said:

Must admit I thought it looked cheap trash from the leaked photos but it doesn't half look smart and clean at the end when Ginola is wearing it.

Would like to see it in the flesh, but possibly my favourite now, with 3rd kit next and home shirt last.

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Would like to see it in the flesh, but possibly my favourite now, with 3rd kit next and home shirt last.

Yep, same. I'd love the new white away one but I just know I'll stain or ruin it. [emoji38]