NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Another great advert, love the inclusion of so many past and current players and great nods to the north east. Grinned like a divvy all the way through watching it.

Kit is nice too, a simpler take on the original and I hope it gets more than the obligatory two away outings this year.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It's a brilliant ad. Love Murphy's wave and Nobby emerging from the bogs playing the trumpet. :lol:

Telling that Bruno wasn't involved in this or the home one like.

He was involved in the home one like.

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It's a brilliant ad. Love Murphy's wave and Nobby emerging from the bogs playing the trumpet. :lol:

Telling that Bruno wasn't involved in this or the home one like.

Just guess it was filmed when Copa America and the Euros were on, and he was away with Brazil, and Trippier and Gordon not being involved in this one either as they were away with England.

14 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Yeah white is a magnet for spills. My Dad used to wear a cream “Travolta” suit back in the day. Brave man in more ways than one [emoji38]

Aye especially if he was wearing that at St James on a matchday 

3 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Just guess it was filmed when Copa America and the Euros were on, and he was away with Brazil, and Trippier and Gordon not being involved in this one either as they were away with England.

Could be, mate. I was after a bite or two is all. Bruno's going neewhere and will look fantastic in this kit at Craven Cottage and nowhere else.