NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

9 hours ago, GavMcEl said:

He just said above it's identical  to this season, except the collar is black with white detail ? 

Seen a few weeks ago that the new kit is being based around the kit worn around 84-87 so this would make sense,

If we get the grey/ silver away kit that we had then too I’ll be well happy 

On 15/04/2023 at 18:26, nufcjb said:

Guessing the training may have a Tyne Bridge theme?

By the way, it is Castore isn't it?

No , No Tyne bridge 

Yes Catstore 

it’s the main colour that is very smart  and the badge colour too (goes great together) 

20 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

No , No Tyne bridge 

Yes Catstore 

it’s the main colour that is very smart  and the badge colour too (goes great together) 

Just spill the beans man :lol:

2 minutes ago, wfmk2 said:

I can’t see it because Burnsie blocked me.

I’m assuming it’s the green shirt that’s going around on Twitter though, which is obviously this seasons away/3rd shirt with green infill instead of white.

I mean so many things are wrong with it, non the least it’s got the Fun88 sponsorship on, and it’s Burnsie’s account.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’m assuming it’s the green shirt that’s going around on Twitter though, which is obviously this seasons away/3rd shirt with green infill instead of white.

I mean so many things are wrong with it, non the least it’s got the Fun88 sponsorship on, and it’s Burnsie’s account.

Nah, it's saying Castore is here until the end of the 25/26 season 🥴

12 minutes ago, Stifler said:

“Confirmation today that the Castore deal with #NUFC runs until the end of 25/26 season. 

Castore apparently still very reluctant to allow early #NUFC buyout of contract.

We could be stuck with them for another 3 seasons as things stand.”