NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

On 16/05/2023 at 08:23, nufcjb said:

IMG_3672.jpeg

For comparison purposes. As per what @JonBez comesock said and confirmed earlier.

Looks more or less with the earlier one confirmed version. 

Interesting to see how the white socks with that beauty now. Hope it has black hoops at the top of it to match the sleeve cuffs.

Edited by nufcjb

Is there no picture of the full kit out yet? I mean I know people only want to buy the shirt, but I'd still like to see how it's going to look when it's all put together.

The sponsor has worked out brilliantly btw, the logo being black and white really makes the whole thing look well put together.

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, I've said it before but if they lost the wings logo it would look so much better.

The quality of their tops is great, but that'll only last until they're an established brand.

[Not being a dick] Is that a typo? Always thought they looked and felt very cheap and why I'd only ever get a knock-off even if the design was decent. 

Screenshot_20230606-134508_YouTube2.thumb.jpg.da2e7a547f699e2ea12e5056c193b017.jpg

The stitching and sort of 'meshy' effect you can see here (which I assume to be a manufacturing choice rather than a design one) is so cheap and flimsy looking imo. It's a pisstake what they charge for this shit. :lol:

Not knocking the new design, it looks class and assuming there's no surprises I'll enjoy watching it; am only talking as a consumer here. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

[Not being a dick] Is that a typo? Always thought they looked and felt very cheap and why I'd only ever get a knock-off even if the design was decent. 

Screenshot_20230606-134508_YouTube2.thumb.jpg.da2e7a547f699e2ea12e5056c193b017.jpg

The stitching and sort of 'meshy' effect you can see here (which I assume to be a manufacturing choice rather than a design one) is so cheap and flimsy looking imo. It's a pisstake what they charge for this shit. :lol:

Not knocking the new design, it looks class and assuming there's no surprises I'll enjoy watching it; am only talking as a consumer here. 

Nah not at all, I got a proper one a few weeks ago and the quality of the material is excellent. DHGate is completely incomparable tbh.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Nah not at all, I got a proper one a few weeks ago and the quality of the material is excellent. DHGate is completely incomparable tbh.

Fair enough. :thup:

(Not saying DHGate was better/worse incidentally; just assumed it was generally all mostly shite so wouldn't bother with a £60 one)

19 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, I've said it before but if they lost the wings logo it would look so much better.

The quality of their tops is great, but that'll only last until they're an established brand.

My pal is a football shirt designer for top flight teams and says the materials Castore use and the way they construct and manufacture their shirts is proper cheap n nasty.

Just now, Yorkie said:

Fair enough. :thup:

(Not saying DHGate was better/worse incidentally; just assumed it was generally all mostly shite so wouldn't bother with a £60 one)

I got the embroidered castore one so maybe there's a big difference between the two and the quality varies, but can only comment on the one I got and it wipes the floor with adidas, nike, puma tbh. It almost harks back to the 95/96 adidas kit, but not quite.

3 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

My pal is a football shirt designer for top flight teams and says the materials Castore use and the way they construct and manufacture their shirts is proper cheap n nasty.

Like I say, it could be a big difference between the fan one and the pro one, but the fan embroidered one is excellent quality 

Their designs have been very safe and clean, so got to commend them for not going full blown zany and being sympathetic.

But if there could just be better quality control, logistics I'd actually say they've been one of the better kit makers we've had.

5 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

No, that’s not her , My Daughter is called Daisy 

Ah right [emoji38] definitely a doppelganger for her like. 

It’ll probably look a bit strange with white socks, but an interesting change.