NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guessing from a time when third kits were still 'cup kits' (or 'European kits' before we retired from European football under Ashley), rather than just a second away kit, meant it barely seen the light of day looking at our cup record that year.

I won't judge anyone for going down the snide route, but I saw someone on lunch with the most obvious straight out of a Spanish paper shop snide home shirt that I've ever seen. 

Thing was pretty much transparent. The Sela logo was all white and the Champions League badges (I say badges, it was just the logo printed) took up three quarters of the sleeves. 

Just now, TBG said:

I won't judge anyone for going down the snide route, but I saw someone on lunch with the most obvious straight out of a Spanish paper shop snide home shirt that I've ever seen. 

Thing was pretty much transparent. The Sela logo was all white and the Champions League badges (I say badges, it was just the logo printed) took up three quarters of the sleeves. 

Should have smacked him as hard as you could. 

1 hour ago, TBG said:

There's a bloke that wanders around Shields with the wildest snide I've ever seen. It's adidas, thick stripes, and I think it has Saudia on the front. :lol:

1 hour ago, NEEJ said:

There's a bloke that wanders around Shields with the wildest snide I've ever seen. It's adidas, thick stripes, and I think it has Saudia on the front. :lol:

Seen a little lad in town with one like this on, felt proper bad for him.

20 hours ago, Anderson said:

Have absolutely zero memory of that kit top right, did we ever wear it?

Could probably count on two hands the number of times we wore all of those ten kits. There's a few missing though....that one which was mainly black in the centre with silver /grey sides and an extended NTL sponsor. Got a memory of Viana wearing it

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

Could probably count on two hands the number of times we wore all of those ten kits. There's a few missing though....that one which was mainly black in the centre with silver /grey sides and an extended NTL sponsor. Got a memory of Viana wearing it

We wore it v Juve at home IIRC, when Griffin scored. 

10 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Grey-y-blue Dabizas at the mackems is also missing. (i.e. think they're missing 01/02 and 02/03 from that sequence. It was 04/05 they brought in the third or 'European' kit, which is the silver one, right, middle row).

Edited by Superior Acuña