NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

7 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Is it worth it? Will cost you a pretty penny or two to send them back wouldn't it?

It's like £40 so yeah. I'm hoping they don't ask me to send it back, but if they do I'll pay up front then you get it back from DHGate after

What's the sizing like on these stadium 1/4 zip training tops like lads? Been hankering for one but with up to 5XL I've no context for what they equate to. 

Edit: never mind, looked at my other castore shirt from last year.

Edited by Nexumaster

15 minutes ago, Nexumaster said:

What's the sizing like on these stadium 1/4 zip training tops like lads? Been hankering for one but with up to 5XL I've no context for what they equate to. 

Edit: never mind, looked at my other castore shirt from last year.

I always found castore to be tight/slim fitting and had to go a size up.

16 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's like £40 so yeah. I'm hoping they don't ask me to send it back, but if they do I'll pay up front then you get it back from DHGate after

I ordered 4 nufc tops back in July (2 adults, home and away, 2 kids, home and away)

There was two issues with the order, firstly only 2 of them arrived (one and one kid) and secondly they were Celtic tops :lol:

Opened up a dispute with DHGate, the seller offered a resolution of £0.01 and he also messaged asking to allow him to sort it but I declined the resolution and full refund was authorised. They didn't ask me to return the 2 the arrived (they were personalised so not sure if that was a factor)

i must have bought at least 8 tops off DHgate in the last year, all absolutely top drawer and max £12. Once i even ordered 2 different shirts and they sent me 2 of each. 

Just ordered the Stadium shirt and shorts for xmas for one of our kids, and arrived in 10 days.

18 minutes ago, Karjala said:

i must have bought at least 8 tops off DHgate in the last year, all absolutely top drawer and max £12. Once i even ordered 2 different shirts and they sent me 2 of each. 

Just ordered the Stadium shirt and shorts for xmas for one of our kids, and arrived in 10 days.

who's your seller?

I’ve ordered 4 things from soccer 03 and never had a problem and quality always decent. Something on its way but delivery taking longer than normal but it’s that’s time of year

Edited by gdm