NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Did anyone buy anything from the club shop Black Friday week and have actually received their stuff? Can’t wait to get rid of Castore, absolutely awful! 

My mate ordered the yellow highlighter keeper shirt for the bairn, got a blue one delivered yesterday instead.

6 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Did anyone buy anything from the club shop Black Friday week and have actually received their stuff? Can’t wait to get rid of Castore, absolutely awful! 

Got an email yesterday apologising for the delay and stating they're aiming to dispatch it within ten working days, oh and here's a 15% discount code to use in January.

Not that it affects me, but I reckon there'll be more than a few Christmas presents not arriving in time.

1 hour ago, Magpie said:

Fucking glorious aren't they? That's me arguing with a fucking Celtic fan of all people! The absolute meltdown from other fans is utterly tremendous.

Howay, there’s only one reason Celtic are so big. 

Nonce behaviour.

Couldn't get it exactly how I want because I'm just learning how to use the kit editor and couldn't change the collar from the template I used or the textures and stuff. That aside it's more or less the template I'd start out with before adding little bits of trim and that, very simple and obvious aside from the red which I know isn't for everyone but I really like as a homage to our coat of arms. Obviously the trefoil logo is unrealistic as well, but I couldn't resist. 

image.png.b135e55dd483ebf652e0320dd5c16fe7.png

image.thumb.png.9e7e568961b2eb7ca404f4aec6c94099.png

image.thumb.png.10477e30d6d0dd97466f12a1c018cb2f.png

image.png.a0a3abe94722b2fba438abc87679fa5e.png

image.thumb.png.e568084d6a831759676eace0793a1671.png

image.thumb.png.9a60afb3f16a28bd24b44e694149463f.png

Edited by Kid Icarus

there’s potential in that. stripe width is basically perfection.

although the adidas stripes on the shoulder make it look like a 2 stripe knock off :lol: not sure on the red and gold. think it’s hard to use an accent colour without it looking a bit naff.

you can search for Newcastle in their showcase bit, some cracking designs people have made.