NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I think I'll like that home mock up if that's what it ends up being. I think the curved sides look shit when the top is just laid flat and when on it'll look better. 

I actually like that mad rainbow kit lol...

Deffo not real though, didnt footyheadlines say that the away will be another hooped effort, and the 3rd kit will be grey ?

They did say the home will feature grey  aswell, so that home Jersey may not be far away 

17 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

I actually like that mad rainbow kit lol...

Deffo not real though, didnt footyheadlines say that the away will be another hooped effort, and the 3rd kit will be grey ?

They did say the home will feature grey  aswell, so that home Jersey may not be far away 

Praying for a grey kit with the trefoil logo and the old NUFC logo from the 80s

4 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Wonder if it’ll be an autism charity? Just going off the latest promo with young Tyler.🖤🤍

Makes no sense when we just played at home on Autism Day to do that over a week later

Adidas trefoil and California style would sell every shirt made tbh. I'd probably even try to get one myself. 

If it's real obviously. 

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Don't care what the shirt looks like as long as they get the I & T in United on the crest right.

Untied.

You have to obtain Elite status before you get the trefoil. I think it would be controversial if we were positioned with the adidas elite after this season.

23 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

You have to obtain Elite status before you get the trefoil. I think it would be controversial if we were positioned with the adidas elite after this season.

They've already confirmed it haven't they?

1 hour ago, Keegans Export said:

They've already confirmed it haven't they?

Negative. The 'Footy Headlines' website claimed we had been but theres been no actual evidence yet.

Isn’t the deal meant to be worth around £40m a year? If so, surely that’s a hint to show we’d be on the elite list and not lower down?

9 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Controversial with who, though?  Who really gives a shite?