NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Anyone heard when the likely reveal is for the kits? Given the court case with that fat fucking pig said 7th June for the home one, it can’t be long before they start marketing it and opening up pre-orders. Got a 15% off adidas voucher that’s been earmarked for discounting the inevitable splurge.

Football shirts are usually exempt from the discounts codes with Adidas. I was looking at doing that Adidas Run app to help with the cost of the price of the shirt, and found out that they are exempt.

3 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Northumbria's finest won't send a Bobby out for a shoplifting incident if the items stolen were of value less than £200

episode 11 shoplifting GIF

They won’t send one out even if it is over £200.

15 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Football shirts are usually exempt from the discounts codes with Adidas. I was looking at doing that Adidas Run app to help with the cost of the price of the shirt, and found out that they are exempt.

Bastards. Knew there would be a catch. Do you know whether that includes everything club related or just the replica shirts?

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Bastards. Knew there would be a catch. Do you know whether that includes everything club related or just the replica shirts?

I don’t know, I just know that the shirts are exempt.

5 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

That's the new PCC for you 😉

Aye not heard good things about her, but when I worked retail Kim would have been the PCC, so that’s your new North East Mayor for you.

Posted (edited)

Worked with Kim years ago, before she started her ascent up the greasy shite stained ladder of local politics 

Would never have predicted she’d have the ability to make it to the top 

Edited by bobbydazzla

Part of me thinks that Adidas won't have done all this marketing and unique promotion around Newcastle, bringing in Sam Fender etc...only to release that unbelievably boring set of 3 template kits surely.

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Part of me thinks that Adidas won't have done all this marketing and unique promotion around Newcastle, bringing in Sam Fender etc...only to release that unbelievably boring set of 3 template kits surely.

I hope you're right, seems lazy on Adidas' part. 

21 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Worked with Kim years ago, before she started her ascent up the greasy shite stained ladder of local politics 

Would never have predicted she’d have the ability to make it to the top 

Aye, my mother in law has came across her, in fact I think one of her daughters even worked with her, and let’s just say that they thought that she could have done with some motivation at work.

Everyone says the same, volunteered for Labour and managed to somehow be the lucky one to get picked to put her name forward for all the positions.

She even did a visit to my lasses work one time, and my lass and her bosses agreed it was a waste of fucking time in her coming.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Do you mean:

A) you hope the 3 x kits will be more exciting than what we've seen leaked

B) the 3 x kits are what we've seen leaked, but we'll have loads of extra NUFC clobber to buy

C) the 3 x kits will be more exciting than the leaked ones and we'll also have loads of extra clobber to buy 

Cos if it's A or C then we've had it confirmed by a poster with ties to the squad that the kits are what we've seen

I think B is why they're doing bespoke promo round N Shields & Newcastle

And bringing in Fender would have been no bother, he lives close to where they've been filming the adverts. Easy bunce for him

Edited by bobbydazzla

Aye, they will be bring out loads of stuff. Apparently they are going to reproduce the classic away shirt, not just bring out a modern version, actually run it out again, complete with the Adidas branding. I know Leeds had branded trainers and they were nowhere near an elite club for Adidas. The club will be bringing out more branded products outside of Adidas.

I wonder if Villa are or will be having similar marketing in Birmingham?

The ‘leaks’ are only mock ups that were done by people in Gallowgate shots that were done after hearing descriptions of them. Could be very similar or could be completely different 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

The ‘leaks’ are only mock ups that were done by people in Gallowgate shots that were done after hearing descriptions of them. Could be very similar or could be completely different 

Aye this, the one Footyheadlines have on their Twitter account this morning, I’d be amazed if we get that collar, looks awful, and cheap tacky fake footy top like.

defo a patch on the back from my in the know...

i think we will have to get used to that being a permanent feature if its a requirement for UEFA competitions etc

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, gdm said:

Pretty sure @JonBez comesock has confirmed that the new shirts are very similar to recent images floating round, particularly the Harvey Barnes pic

And Mr Comesock is legit ITK on NUFC sartorial matters

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Pretty sure @JonBez comesock has confirmed that the new shirts are very similar to recent images floating round, particularly the Harvey Barnes pic

And Mr Comesock is legit ITK on NUFC sartorial matters

Aye I did remember that after I posted and I believe he was spot on last year as his daughter plays for the women’s team (correct me if I’m wrong) I’ve  no doubt they will be very similar. Just pointing out they were just mock ups from a description than an actual leak 

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Aye I did remember that after I posted and I believe he was spot on last year as his daughter plays for the women’s team (correct me if I’m wrong) I’ve  no doubt they will be very similar. Just pointing out they were just mock ups from a description than an actual leak 

Thats right, she had already done the promo shots in them at the time

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

Do you mean:

A) you hope the 3 x kits will be more exciting than what we've seen leaked

B) the 3 x kits are what we've seen leaked, but we'll have loads of extra NUFC clobber to buy

C) the 3 x kits will be more exciting than the leaked ones and we'll also have loads of extra clobber to buy 

Cos if it's A or C then we've had it confirmed by a poster with ties to the squad that the kits are what we've seen

I think B is why they're doing bespoke promo round N Shields & Newcastle

And bringing in Fender would have been no bother, he lives close to where they've been filming the adverts. Easy bunce for him

Pretty much what you've said yeah. I hope it's A/C but it's probably B. 

Enough people have seen the kits at this point that I'd imagine the leaks or mockups are at least 95% accurate. 

When those chaps from adidas were showing Amanda and Co all the vintage stuff in the archives and pitching what great ideas they had, they concluded the meeting by announcing we'd be getting the Argentina shirt but in black and white.

I think black and white stripes is always a bit tricky doing something revolutionary. Unless you go bat shit crazy, you basically do stripe widths or a new collar. 

I wouldn’t  mind seeing something just totally fucking mental for a one off change. But I think it would be a gamble and upset some people.

one season just go nuts and do something like the notts forest away shirt but swap the blue for black, and maybe a tyne bridge or sky line at in the top white bit. Or just something a bit different, I don’t like this juventus top, but you get the idea. 

to be honest I’m more looking forward to the training kits as I like exercising/gardening and just lazing about in.

IMG_3872.jpeg

IMG_3871.jpeg

7 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye, they will be bring out loads of stuff. Apparently they are going to reproduce the classic away shirt, not just bring out a modern version, actually run it out again, complete with the Adidas branding. I know Leeds had branded trainers and they were nowhere near an elite club for Adidas. The club will be bringing out more branded products outside of Adidas.

I wonder if Villa are or will be having similar marketing in Birmingham?

They've releasing the 95/97 home as well, but apparently its only gonna be in long sleeve ?