NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Got an iou from  my son for fathers day for the away top, told him not to bother when i heard the price. It's a disgrace and this SD trick should be the final straw. If nobody buys it at launch the price will come down soon enough. Excluding kids of course who have a way of getting what they want!

I love all 3 kits.

Aye there all class this year .... but that one's deffo  the least nicest of the bunch still nice but... dunno whether to get the home  or away... 65 which is fucking ridiculous 

I love all 3 kits.

Aye there all class this year .... but that one's deffo  the least nicest of the bunch still nice but... dunno whether to get the home  or away... 65 which is f***ing ridiculous

So save your money and don't waste it on the fat bastard.

:hmm: https://www.dhgate.com/product/thai-quality-2018-2019-world-cup-morocco/413984904.html#s1-0-1b;searl|0923712816

Ordered the Germany WC home top from them and that England 1982-inspired training top. Both absolutely spot on (albeit I misjudged how tight-fitting the training top is!)

May well be snide but came in branded bags with all the appropriate tags.

Arrived in about two weeks.

Cheaper than man united’s. Although they actually sign players too.

Was about to say, isn't the price of most replica kits an absolute joke these days? I recall being tempted to by a Fiorentina shirt when I was in Florence back in '14. Even then it was ridiculous; €70-80 if I remember rightly?

Not that it absolves the fat fuck of blame. At least most clubs actually try to use commercial revenue to better themselves as a footballing institution.