NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Any product produced needs to be as professional as anything the club produce to be true alternative. I advocate wearing anything that isn't the horrific new shirt but I can see why f*** off Ashley puts people off and personally think it's a bit of a naff touch. If plenty go for it and pennies don't reach jabba the c*** then I'm pretty happy really.

The adidas shirts I'm selling are vastly superior in design and quality to any of the Puma efforts. The three stripes speak for themselves, really.

I understand that some people don't like the 'alternative' sponsor patch and I can see why (although many people love it) - so I'm also selling the same shirt without the logo. Just the shirt, and an embroidered crest. They look good.

What's happening with the Magpie Brand one? I've not checked back in a few days and their Twitter hasn't been updated. That one looked promising as an alternative at a cheap enough price for me to wear without worrying (which is my issue with the retro ones).

What's happening with the Magpie Brand one? I've not checked back in a few days and their Twitter hasn't been updated. That one looked promising as an alternative at a cheap enough price for me to wear without worrying (which is my issue with the retro ones).

It's a mystery. I guess they're not ready yet.

They're going to be using the same shirt as me though, the adidas stripe 15. Be interesting to see what they use as a crest.

IMG_20150527_153215514_HDR

IMG_20150527_152018266_HDR

Doubtless Sima will be along in a minute, squealing like Napoleon from Animal Farm, about the atrocious 'design and quality'...  :iamatwat:

Shame you have used the clubs badge, which is the most blatant breaking of copyright you could have possible done like. Bravo.

If AO.com / magpiebrand bloke have done the same they want shot to s*** aswell.

It's fine, there's no way it's any worse than the actual shirt :lol: And it's endlessly better without the fucking nasty wonga box in the middle. Never mind the ridiculous words in said Wonga box.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your impending court case.

IMG_20150527_153215514_HDR

IMG_20150527_152018266_HDR

Doubtless Sima will be along in a minute, squealing like Napoleon from Animal Farm, about the atrocious 'design and quality'...  :iamatwat:

I've got no issue with the shirt, flower.  It's just the shit, cringeworthy patch that's slapped onto it :thup:

i'll buy one of them, infact.  Truce?

Guest firetotheworks

Do a Nike one with the Newcastle Coat of Arms embroided and I'll snap your arm off. Then buy the shirt from you.

I buy classic shirts from the pre-Ashley era and wear those.  Feel it sends the same message, ie.:

a) I won't buy the shite new shirts because of what they represent (Ashley, Wonga, no thanks)

b) I won't buy the shite new shirts because they look like shite and we should have better

:thup:

I believe I saw somebody with a 14/15 NUFC top, but with "WANKA" in the Wonga box at the West Ham game.

Didn't really understand why, as surely it makes it look like he's calling himself a wanker? As he is wearing a shirt that says it.

As for the eBay version, can't say I'm a fan but each to their own. The ones without Wonga logo's (in any form) look much better.

I wouldn't buy one myself, I usually wear a classic shirt to matches as I prefer them.

I believe I saw somebody with a 14/15 NUFC top, but with "WANKA" in the Wonga box at the West Ham game.

Didn't really understand why, as surely it makes it look like he's calling himself a wanker? As he is wearing a shirt that says it.

As for the eBay version, can't say I'm a fan but each to their own. The ones without Wonga logo's (in any form) look much better.

I wouldn't buy one myself, I usually wear a classic shirt to matches as I prefer them.

Seen him, was his stag party, had a full kit on.

poor quality, sometimes harmful, materials, often in dangerous working conditions, with many documented cases reporting the use of child labour.

Yet we have Sports Direct written everywhere? :laugh:

Didn't really understand why, as surely it makes it look like he's calling himself a w*****? As he is wearing a shirt that says it.

Seen him, was his stag party, had a full kit on.

Ah yeah that was the chap - guessing it was a joke shirt then for his stag do rather than something he wears regularly?

• 2 weeks later...