NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

The last NUFC replica shirt I bought was back in 2002 with the Northern Rock on the front in blue writing. Fancied one to take on holiday this year but refuse to buy it with Wonga splashed across the front so I've just been on and bought one of those Widnes Vikings tops and as a bonus the entire £47 that I've paid for it goes to the Bobby Robson Foundation.

Get rid on the Wonga sign and it's a really nice shirt IMO

It's the f***ing Sports Direct colours. Horror kit.

Pink, Navy and White? Looks nothing like Sports Direct  :lol:

Pink? Isn't that Red? Red, white and the wonga blue becomes Sports Direct. ;)

Exactly, nothing like Sports Direct, I'd also imagine NUFC  don't get that much of a say on design, it a nice kit IMO.

Pink? Isn't that Red? Red, white and the wonga blue becomes Sports Direct. ;)

Talk about seeing what u want to see :lol:  it's navy blue and pink

It will appeal more to women I suspect. Lasses will get one just to be trendy and the mongoloid men will strut around in it like a neanderthal from down the road. Practically mackem colours and plastered with wonga. The fact we are more critical that it's sports direct colours than SMB colours is a sign of the times...fml.

It will appeal more to women I suspect. Lasses will get one just to be trendy and the mongoloid men will strut around in it like a neanderthal from down the road. Practically mackem colours and plastered with wonga. The fact we are more critical that it's sports direct colours than SMB colours is a sign of the times...fml.

Thought about the Mackems colours as well. Mackems and Sports Direct colours. What a PR disaster this could turn out to be, amirite Kaka?

Cup kit :lol:

Knowing us we'll draw (and lose to...) Southend away in the League Cup and then Millwall away in the FA cup and never get to wear the fucking thing.

The idea is so that when we ease our way to Wembley to lift the cup, because we're trying now, it'll be wearing that kit in every round and not the stripes.

Best we've had from Puma, you'd still have to be a knacker to even think about buying it though.

I'd say the two away kits in the unforgettable, miraculous, greatest-time-of-mine-or-anyone's-life 5th season were the best.

It's a third kit, which are rarely if ever related to the club's colors anyway. Really is one of cleanest kits they've designed for us, would be just fine without the Wonga monstrosity.

CHnUnzgWIAA3lN5.jpg

advertising our shirt as "cup" replica. They are legit using the fact that as a professional team we are trying to win competitions as a marketing ploy lol

Honestly think the Wonga blue square adds a lot to the shirt. Pity it's the Wonga label though, if the sash was just split into three colours I'd really like it.