NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

44 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Issue with these are that we won’t be their centrepiece unlike the mid 90s. You could see Castore putting a lot of effort into us long term as their main deal.

We have the potential - and they have sign up now before we win the whole thing!

Castore just isn´t that sexy...

25 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I'm sure Staveley said - possibly when discussing that weird short term commercial ban the other PL clubs lobbied for - they were looking for local/UK-based sponsors? In fact didn't she actually namedrop Aramco itself as something that wouldn't actually happen, despite the assumptions and speculation? Can't find the quotes but I'm sure I recall that. 

It was to do with stadium sponsorship in general, but she named Aramco.

Staveley, speaking at the Financial Times Business of Football Summit, said: "No. Look, quite rightly some clubs look at the related party issues and thought we'd go in and have Saudi Aramco or a Saudi sponsor all over the stadium and that has not happened.

"First and foremost St James' belongs to the fans and we always remember that we are custodians and we are privileged to be there. We have got the world's greatest fans. We want to make sure we do everything that's right for Newcastle and the club. PIF are incredibly aware of their position as custodians and they want to make sure that whatever sponsorship decisions are taken in the future with due care and attention."

Guest reefatoon
8 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

image.thumb.png.877935eda1e0b4beebf1cd5f640e2ff9.png

Neom have all sorts of colours in their logo. Their main branding palette is black and a light gold. If the castore logo had been a light gold colour I would have been all in.

My best guess is it’s Golf Saudi. Isn’t the fella who’s at the games with Yassir Al Rumayan, Majid Al Sorour, the CEO of Golf Saudi? That and there’s this tournament coming up at Slaley Hall. 

Edited by NUFC_Chris

2 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

My best guess is it’s Golf Saudi. Isn’t the fella who’s at the games with Yassir Al Rumayan Majid Al Sorour the CEO of Golf Saudi? That and there’s this tournament coming up at Slaley Hall. 

Could be a good shout.

Think the company is officially going to be 'LIV Golf'.

Hope it's not them mind you, think that whole thing is gonna be a shitshow :lol:

2 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

My best guess is it’s Golf Saudi. Isn’t the fella who’s at the games with Yassir Al Rumayan Majid Al Sorour the CEO of Golf Saudi? That and there’s this tournament coming up at Slaley Hall. 

I really can’t see Saudi Golf being on the front of a football top though. Especially if rumours are to be believed that Majid is joining our board of directors. 

30 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I really can’t see Saudi Golf being on the front of a football top though. Especially if rumours are to be believed that Majid is joining our board of directors. 

Aye. It’s just I’d read (I think it was from the Athletic a while back), something saying it’s more likely to be related to the sports, leisure and tourism industry as opposed to Aramco. I’m just connecting dots but it seems to tie in.

Edited by NUFC_Chris

5 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

Aye. It’s just I’d read something (I think it was from the Athletic a while back), saying it’s more likely to be something related to the sports, leisure and tourism industry as opposed to something like Aramco. I’m just connecting dots but it seems to tie in.

It's going to be interesting which way they go, especially with those new sponsorship rules they brought in. Could see Saudia? Depends how much PIF want to drive tourism to Saudi Arabia (which we're seeing more of on the tele now, must have watched that visit Saudi ad 30 times in the last week)

20 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Imagine if it was Dell, the mackems would go in meltdown [emoji38]

I once had a laptop that randomly started singing, it was a Dell.