NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Not a fan personally.

And as far as simplifying goes, that ain't it. Also would look odd adjacent to the Castore logo which is essentially the same thing.

Could be a wor flags idea in there though:thup:

8 hours ago, Hank Marvin said:

Ever notice how clubs that are taken over generally have some sort of rebranding update to their club logo, which generally simplifies the design?

Well I've been playing around with creating a new club emblem for a laugh cos I'm a sad bar stuard.

Although I'm not a massive fan of oversimplification (because it ends up looking cheap and nasty like the Fulham crest), tried to balance beauty with simplicity...

Now go ahead and slate me for being a talentless hack! ;D

1833700396_Badge1.thumb.jpg.a26f42f5d9f62f694fe55e380cc090d4.jpg

Or, if that's a bit stark for ye...

855634622_Badge2.thumb.jpg.6e9721f49af689d9e188fa78235ea515.jpg

FTM!

On 23/04/2022 at 03:52, Hank Marvin said:

Ever notice how clubs that are taken over generally have some sort of rebranding update to their club logo, which generally simplifies the design?

Well I've been playing around with creating a new club emblem for a laugh cos I'm a sad bar stuard.

Although I'm not a massive fan of oversimplification (because it ends up looking cheap and nasty like the Fulham crest), tried to balance beauty with simplicity...

With a crest like that we would probably be called the Magpies or something like that...😉

On 23/04/2022 at 02:52, Hank Marvin said:

I like the idea, but I think it needs to be even more "simpler". The bottom once which incorporates the bridge is best.

On 22/04/2022 at 23:05, Espio said:

Wonder if we'll go back to wearing the new kit in the last home game of the season, anything been mentioned? 

You’d imagine Castore will want that but we’ve heard nothing on the sponsor front.

With safety guaranteed now I would imagine we'll hear more on the sponsorship front soon, I feel the strips are ready and just need a nice new shiny sponsor on the front before they release the info to the public.

5 minutes ago, Mansour said:

Footy Headlines yet to leak 2022/23 kits; new kit supplier, perhaps?

Castore signed a “multi year agreement” only last year to supply the kits- why would there be a new supplier? New sponsor, undoubtedly. 

14 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

You’d imagine Castore will want that but we’ve heard nothing on the sponsor front.

Surely the shirt sponsor will be Aramco. Nothing has been revealed yet obviously but that one seems nailed to me. This wouldn't look to bad on the shirt.Screenshot_20220424-234930_Chrome.thumb.jpg.db08e9c7bdf61a4f8c9fc9e593909dfc.jpg

14 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Why unfortunate? Don’t you like the Castore kit? Who would you prefer? 

dont care who.

we need a megabucks deal with all that new ffp shite thats suddenly been invented to stop us.

54 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Surely the shirt sponsor will be Aramco. Nothing has been revealed yet obviously but that one seems nailed to me. This wouldn't look to bad on the shirt.Screenshot_20220424-234930_Chrome.thumb.jpg.db08e9c7bdf61a4f8c9fc9e593909dfc.jpg

there's no way the new owners haven't got the new sponsor signed and sealed at this stage, with fun88 they announced it the day they announced  the new kit was coming out, was the 125 anniversary kit and they only showed you bits and pieces in the  video, the cuffs and collar, and red numbers etc.... with footage from the 70s playing the background.

Based on absolutely nothing, I think they'll announce the new sponsor and kit together, maybe the Thursday before the arsenal match.... it would be foolish not to release this ASAP the mood around the club hasn't been like this in a long time, decades maybe? and they should take advantage 

Edited by GavMcEl

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, STM said:

That second one is gorgeous. Boca juniors.

Badge on it looks shit. Looks like some poor sod had to cut it out on a task on Squid Game.

Edited by Dokko