NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

8 minutes ago, CFlan said:

Like the look of those. Just hate the Castore logo so much, looks like it should be tattooed on the back of a chav. 

I always thought it looked like a snide Fred Perry logo

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Merged with the kits thread.

Home one looks good aside from the garish blue. Why do we so often have that? Always jarrs.

I hate the blue too. It's just been sort of co-adopted as our 3rd colour since the Blue Star badge. 

53 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Hope we stick with the red names and numbers

Looks like West Brom. Blue in front. Red behind. Black and white. There is just to much going on. The shirt looks so much cleaner with white numbers.

12 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

I hate the blue too. It's just been sort of co-adopted as our 3rd colour since the Blue Star badge. 

Would actually be ok with that if they kept that blue, but they've adopted a sky/baby blue which is a bit:anguish:

Them leaks seem areet tbh, not sold on the NUFC, just screams lack of imagination.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

The home one reminds me of this. Shame the badge isn't as big as on this one, but I do like it, especially that it's a proper embroidered one.

VvmJ0JshFFSC47S.thumb.jpg.867a541905de267eefa6a3888847ec28.jpg

What year was that? 

1 minute ago, midds said:

88? 

Right.

I didn’t realise we moved to the new crest so early. Thought it was a 90s thing and we were still rocking the NUF C badge in the 80s 

Edited by LV

1 hour ago, LV said:

The collar on the new home kit is horrendous mind. So dull and cheap looking. 

I like the design of the rest of it though 

Might look better when it's on though. Shirts always look a little odd when just layed out flat like that, especially striped ones because you see the arm stripes from a different angle usually.

said today that our kits were bound to be leaked, after villa, rangers and seville have all been leaked over the last couple of days

home is nice probably unpopular opinion but I prefer thicker stripes....

like the 3rd getting  98/99 away vibes off it, which is one of our most underrated kit's imo.... nice to see royal blue back as a change colour, been a good few years...

any truth in the white/ green away our is that rumours atm

Edited by GavMcEl