NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Not to get all pearl-clutchy but I do find it a bit shit they've gone straight for green and white in the first season of Saudi ownership. Would've thought they'd give it a season or two to let a bit more of the furuore die down. :lol: Although I guess it's a trade off of them hopefully having a bit more respect for the stadium and club in general..

That aside, it just looks like a bog standard t shirt with badges dumped on it.

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

It’s lush! :laugh2:

Don't get me wrong, right sponsor and they're all good efforts.

But we know how this is going to play out yeah?

7 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: Laughed at Wolves for their Portugal away top, now we've gone and done exactly the same.

Not really. It's probably my favourite historical away kit of ours. 74 cup run.

Not a fan of the Saudi colours. Similarly I found the Portugal colours Wolves wear cringey. Perhaps they’ll sell a load in Saudi but I can’t see it being a big hit here. Anyway, it was suggested this would happen. 

16 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

It's a bit Saudi like. [emoji38]

People will have a field day with that.

Yeah, was looking forward to the kits, but won’t be buying that one I’m afraid 

2 minutes ago, madras said:

Not really. It's probably my favourite historical away kit of ours. 74 cup run.

My bad, I thought it was in reference to the Brazil style posted a couple of pages back.

Home kit looks fantastic tbh. The stupid fucking dots aren't on the black so don't really stand out, and not on the back at all. Rejoice!

It's very, very clean. Decent looking sponsor and we'll be away. 

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

What does it mean by "match version"? The crest looks horribly plastic-y and stuck on

Presumably tighter fit, sleeve sponsors, under arm aeration, possibly different material? 

5 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

What does it mean by "match version"? The crest looks horribly plastic-y and stuck on

Is that not why though? These days, loads of players give the shirts away at the end of a game (swapped with opponents or to fans in the crowd).

I doubt there many shirts get laundered and reworn like the 'old days'. Therefore the players shirts (as daft as it seems) probably need to e cheaper and more disposable than the retail ones.

I'll also be surprised if the general retail version of the home shirt has a proper embroidered badge though (as that first leak suggests). Suspect it'll be the cloth patch like most of recent years.