NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

7 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

If you read the rest of the messages it shows you the words (that are in the coding) 

Yeah but if you search the coding the words don't seem to come up. Like I said, I could just be looking in the wrong place.

8 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

You can easily edit the coding. I would honestly wait for official notice. 

Yeah I still think it will be a Saudi based company (hence the delay )

if it was fun88 , I think it would of been announced by now 

2 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Yeah I still think it will be a Saudi based company (hence the delay )

if it was fun88 , I think it would of been announced by now 

Yesh I think the fact Castore deleted their tweets earlier in the week was quite telling also. The away/third kit has obviously been designed for the Saudi market, so I just can't see why they would have gambling sponsorship if that was the case. It might be Fun88 we don't know for sure (or what the contract is), but I will be very surprised if it is.

36 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Since you don't know the contract or the length that's a moot point tbh.

“Long term” sounds more than 2 years though. 

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Yesh I think the fact Castore deleted their tweets earlier in the week was quite telling also. The away/third kit has obviously been designed for the Saudi market, so I just can't see why they would have gambling sponsorship if that was the case. It might be Fun88 we don't know for sure (or what the contract is), but I will be very surprised if it is.

They could just have a sponsorless shirt? 

15 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I just can't see that sorry. 

Why not? Fun88 gets to stay as sponsor, but they’re paid an amount for sponsorless shirts to be sold in the Saudi market. Club sells shirts in Saudi and gains fans. Win all round. (Except we have Fun88 for another year). 

6 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Why not? Fun88 gets to stay as sponsor, but they’re paid an amount for sponsorless shirts to be sold in the Saudi market. Club sells shirts in Saudi and gains fans. Win all round. (Except we have Fun88 for another year). 

Just can't see it that's all, as I think the owners would want the sponsorship on the shirt in the Middle East to market the service or product (especially if it's a Saudi company). As I said above we will soon find out though. 

Edited by et tu brute

I have absolutely no time for Ashley but if I ever had to give him credit it is that he basically ran the club, certainly in the last few years, with the aim of being as attractive as possible to buyers. I would be amazed (famous last words as he has amazed me more than once before) if he tied us into more than a roll-over sponsorship deal with an easy get out clause. 

All conjecture but I wouldn't be surprised if the delay is more to do with securing a sponsor that is not 3rd party related. 

Guest HTT II

I honestly couldn’t give a fuck who our sponsor is right now as I’ll still be buying the snide ones without a sponsor and probably always will.

7 minutes ago, gdm said:

They’ll be on sale in Saudi without a sponsor, if it is fun88

Maybe, we will see, don't think it will matter anyway as I don't think they will be the sponsor.

Edited by et tu brute

20 minutes ago, macphisto said:

I have absolutely no time for Ashley but if I ever had to give him credit it is that he basically ran the club, certainly in the last few years, with the aim of being as attractive as possible to buyers. I would be amazed (famous last words as he has amazed me more than once before) if he tied us into more than a roll-over sponsorship deal with an easy get out clause. 

All conjecture but I wouldn't be surprised if the delay is more to do with securing a sponsor that is not 3rd party related. 

Did he fuck, he ran a club with minimal spending so he could funnel money out of it by getting 3rd parties (which were his mates companies) to do everything that could be outsourced, as well as using it as a billboard for his brands.

The thing is, buyers like companies that have minimal outlays, but that’s just a coincidence in this scenario.

He only sold us because Rafa had just left, and Bruce was the only manger willing to work for him, and he was out of his depth and he knew sooner or later we would get relegated, and this time we would likely not return. He had to cash out when he did.

I still maintain that had the pandemic not had hit, then we would have been relegated sooner. After the lockdowns in the 1st season, a lot of teams came back not giving a fuck which allowed us to win points we normally wouldn’t.

The second season, he was massively helped by the fact that fans were not allowed in the stadium.

It is no coincidence that this season, which was the 1st normal season under Bruce, was the season where we were certainly going down.

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Not sure how legit this is, but if correct then I’d say nothing changes until the contract expires as it would make zero financial sense at present.

You're not going to be able to access confidential contract details via something like that. They are always very confidential and not available to the public.