NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I'm on about this:

First shirt - No white circle

Screenshot-20220716-120004-DHgate.jpg

Second shirt - White circle appears

Screenshot-20220716-120033-DHgate.jpg

I've seen most sellers have it, but it's not clear what the difference between the shirts are.

Saw the ‘Saudi’ kit referred to as the ‘Third’ shirt in an official email earlier. First time I think that I’ve seen that, as normally it has been the ‘alternate’ shirt. Second shirt incoming soon?  

3 hours ago, TBG said:

I'm on about this:

First shirt - No white circle

Screenshot-20220716-120004-DHgate.jpg

Second shirt - White circle appears

Screenshot-20220716-120033-DHgate.jpg

I've seen most sellers have it, but it's not clear what the difference between the shirts are.

Usually means PL badges etc. I normally go for the one without. 

4 hours ago, Manxst said:

Saw the ‘Saudi’ kit referred to as the ‘Third’ shirt in an official email earlier. First time I think that I’ve seen that, as normally it has been the ‘alternate’ shirt. Second shirt incoming soon?  

Expect it by Xmas the way the Castore shithouses are going.

2 minutes ago, loki679 said:

This years one just arrived.  Not bad at all and no sponsor :thup:

r3QkbtV.jpg

Where's that from? Tell Castore where they're made as they could only dream of the clarity on the crest of this one.

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Anyone in London looking for a snide, there’s tons hanging up in the shops along Camden High Street alongside Man City, Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal. We’ve made it to the big time.

I miss the days of being on holiday  and seeing NUFC tops alongside Man Utd, and very little else. 

3 hours ago, loki679 said:

£9 on taobao :lol:

At £9 a shirt, I'd take the chance, but the Taobao website is a nightmare (compared to DHGate). Some text/info doesn't get translated, and when I finally managed to add a couple of shirts to basket, it said they don't ship to uk.

Do you know the seller for that one?

On 16/07/2022 at 10:34, Geordie Magpie said:

IMG_20220716_101353.thumb.jpg.f928344566f78a239d10593b1dbf5f62.jpg

Nice DH Gate special just arrived in the post this morning. For £11 it's quality. Arrived quicker than most orders from Castore

Does it have the city map on it?

28 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

At £9 a shirt, I'd take the chance, but the Taobao website is a nightmare (compared to DHGate). Some text/info doesn't get translated, and when I finally managed to add a couple of shirts to basket, it said they don't ship to uk.

Do you know the seller for that one?

This is the one I got.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.74a22e8dJhfU2u&id=675513608293&_u=h206vp50oa784c

Edited by loki679

2 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Cheers for the link. Still saying no shipping to uk. Looks like DHGate for me.

Do you not need to use an agent for things off taobao?

Makes things a little bit more awkward, especially for something as low cost as a football shirt.

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

Does it have the city map on it?

No and I didn't expect it to. The city map outline was only revealed when the shirt was officially announced. They might add it to the fakes in a couple months time I guess but I doubt it, might be canny hard to replicate that.

8 hours ago, NE27 said:

Where's that from? Tell Castore where they're made as they could only dream of the clarity on the crest of this one.

Shame the sleeve stripes aren’t matching the body ones like on the real kits.

4 minutes ago, GlasgowToon said:

It's been over 3 weeks and now 3 emails asking for an update one just one top that I ordered. 

I still haven't heard a thing! Is this normal??

Check your junk folder.

Emailed me back yesterday saying they've been moving depo's or something and it's going to be another 7-10 working days.

17 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Check your junk folder.

Emailed me back yesterday saying they've been moving depo's or something and it's going to be another 7-10 working days.

Good lookin out.. got one yesterday too. Ah well let's see!

18 hours ago, Scoot said:

Check your junk folder.

Whole thing is disgusting. Was going to get the blue one when it came out but by the time I get it from Castore it’ll be 50% off in most shops.