NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I do reckon these are 3 of the nicest kits we've had in a long time.

Not saying individually we havent had better Home, Away or Alt kits but collectively I think this is by far the best collection we've had for a good while.

They're decent this year.

How on earth anyone thought that massive '4' on last year's shirt would go unnoticed is fucking baffling. 

Lovely shirt, but fuck me, what a ridiculous oversight.

Just now, toon25 said:

They're decent this year.

How on earth anyone thought that massive '4' on last year's shirt would go unnoticed is fucking baffling. 

Lovely shirt, but fuck me, what a ridiculous oversight.

Almost as ridiculous as the giant on Brightons new kit.

With those 3 kits there'll be a bit of a kit clash when we go to Brighton won't there? The back of their new home kit is white which will clash with our third and that dark blue of the away clashes also. Home kit it is which is a bit of a clash too. :lol:

Edited by HaydnNUFC

1 hour ago, AndersonButler said:

My son is going to want to get this! Does anyone know when squad numbers for next season will be announced?

Not sure when they are announced, but from the Bilbao game, looks like Tripper might have moved to No. 2 (from 15).

21 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Not sure when they are announced, but from the Bilbao game, looks like Tripper might have moved to No. 2 (from 15).

Yeah, not sure it's been officially announced, but Trippier has been wearing 2 all pre-season. Everyone else has had their standard squad number, so assume he has moved to 2 now Clark has gone.

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

Yeah, not sure it's been officially announced, but Trippier has been wearing 2 all pre-season. Everyone else has had their standard squad number, so assume he has moved to 2 now Clark has gone.

Cheers all, Trippier is the name he wants on the back, so guess we'll gamble on 2!

5 minutes ago, AndersonButler said:

Cheers all, Trippier is the name he wants on the back, so guess we'll gamble on 2!

Not sure if the club are personalising shirts yet? (Might be if you go to the club store, but I don’t think they’re doing it via postage yet anyway). 

7 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Not sure if the club are personalising shirts yet? (Might be if you go to the club store, but I don’t think they’re doing it via postage yet anyway). 

OK thanks, we are going tomorrow, so will find out soon! 

I like the colours but the sponsor and stupid dots make it impossible to really like. Don't rate the collar design either. FUMING. 

Meh, it's fine. Like a shit version of Silvio Maric (a).

4 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

With those 3 kits there'll be a bit of a kit clash when we go to Brighton won't there? The back of their new home kit is white which will clash with our third and that dark blue of the away clashes also. Home kit it is which is a bit of a clash too. :lol:

wont Brighton just wear their away kit?

6 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

we prob have alternative shorts and socks for all the kits like we did last season marrah 

53 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The shirts are what clash.

We did used to play the mackems with both teams wearing home shirts, i suppose blue and white is more of a clash than red and white though.

6 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Thank god. Looks 1000 times better when it fits in the color of the kit like that. 

Have to disagree on that.

The badge should always be in the original colours imo.

It's the kit who should fit with the badge and not the other way around.