NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, Theregulars said:

Does anyone know why the club shop is being so weird with personalisation? I literally want to throw money at them but they make it so hard. 

Have you been in and they wouldn’t do it?

Yeah that is a big no-no!

They're probably ordering in replicas from China and flogging as if they're a UK stockist. Their negative reviews state long wait times and Incorrect sizing which is the hallmarks of dhgate [emoji38]

2 hours ago, dazzanufc1892 said:

Love the castore stuff, like the designs too. The only other brand id like more is Jordan

Personally I think she’s well past her sell by date. 

On the website, the company address is 14 Bridge Street, Stafford.

On Trustpilot, it says 10 Bridge Street, Stafford, which is this...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tech+World+Stafford/@52.8042631,-2.1156049,3a,75y,252.61h,94.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s0p8yrgIoZiYSOm_w4b6xOA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192!4m5!3m4!1s0x487a717b0623afdd:0xd745bfb0dc74e787!8m2!3d52.8042433!4d-2.1157414

Vape shop & Phone repairs to Cheap Footy shirts, it seems. All from DHGate no doubt, if you even get anything.

Edited by TK-421

8 hours ago, Theregulars said:

Don’t live in Newcastle. 

just think it’s beyond weird - such an easy revenue stream…

https://www.lovellsoccer.co.uk/football-replica-shirts/castore/newcastle-united-2022-2023-home-shirt-black-or-white/1182109?cq_src=google_ads&cq_cmp=14815151012&cq_term=&cq_plac=&cq_net=u&cq_plt=gp&gclid=CjwKCAjwq5-WBhB7EiwAl-HEkpK_CPpoSkjyqzr6W6wQucpbhfgBieLJhNU_EIJ2ZHla_Hs-HT1MlxoCmsoQAvD_BwE

I’ve never ordered from them but they appear to do personalised shirts without charge.

7 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Lovell Sports / Soccer, are they not something to do with Ashley and S***** D*****?

Just bought a toon top (home) for the first time since 2011 :indi:

Yes I'd rather not have Fun88 and I wish it wasn't 65 bliddy quid but I'm all in now again, feels good!

I'm so relaxed about the start of this season, it all feels so alien after so putting up with so much bullshit for so long

I bought the new top in mikes (forgive me) and I really like the quality tbh.

Perhaps I'm indoctrined to such crap shirts from years gone that any sort of improvement seems big to me, but imo it's a nice shirt.