NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

There were the publicised issues with Rangers previously, but have Wolves and Villa fans raised any concerns yet? The shambles might get more coverage if it’s right across the board.

I know Wolves manufacture the replica kits themselves where as our replica come from Castore themselves. 

It's something Castore as a large organisation should have planned for regarding demand. With Rangers alone they should have known they'll need to expand operations quickly following last season but they're in the same situation as Newcastle too. Both sets of kits are made distributed by Castore, and the customer service is non existent 

New home Jersey came today, have to admit I really like it, love the embroidered badge, far better than the stick on one we've been getting since 2010 when puma took over

Mine didn't come with the noon sponsor on the sleeve, which I have to admit I'm happy about, nothing wrong with it, just feel it looks cleaner without a big yellow square on the sleeve although I appreciate why some peole want it (personal preference)

In terms of sizing, I got last seasons home after the take over, I remember hearing from rangers fans on FB and various forums  etc about the sizing so I went one up from my usual size went for an XL normally always a L (with plenty of room especially in the puma jerseys)

However especially after a few washes etc I felt the XL being a bit tight so went for a XXL this time round, and although it's better  fit, Think even a XXXL might be better 🙈🙈 have to admit I know they get a lot of stick but this is the 2nd Castore item I've bought and have to admit prefer everything over the puma efforts over the years... 

Might ask Santa for the pre match jersey 😂

Edited by GavMcEl

From NUST newsletter

Castore - Quality Concerns

We are aware, and are continuously tracking the concerns of NUST members and fans across the world in relation to issues being experienced with NUFC's kit supplier, Castore.

Understandably, interest in the new 22-23 kit is huge, and we can assure Members that the Trust continues to relay ongoing concerns to NUFC and Castore about fan’s experiences with pricing, quality & distribution.

We are willing to share with the club and Castore, the experience of any fan that has experienced a poor customer journey at the hands of the clubs official kit supplier - please contact Adam Beckett with any issues you may experience: [email protected] 

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I don’t think you can have blue numbers can you? PL only allow a certain few

Think you can have white with black details and black, navy, red, and yellow – all of them with white details. Not sure if that’s current though- can only find the refs from 2017.

1 hour ago, geordie_b said:

From NUST newsletter

Castore - Quality Concerns

We are aware, and are continuously tracking the concerns of NUST members and fans across the world in relation to issues being experienced with NUFC's kit supplier, Castore.

Understandably, interest in the new 22-23 kit is huge, and we can assure Members that the Trust continues to relay ongoing concerns to NUFC and Castore about fan’s experiences with pricing, quality & distribution.

We are willing to share with the club and Castore, the experience of any fan that has experienced a poor customer journey at the hands of the clubs official kit supplier - please contact Adam Beckett with any issues you may experience: [email protected] 

Email sent. Abysmal from Castore tbh. Can't handle the heat.

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

I don’t think you can have blue numbers can you? PL only allow a certain few

Seems ridiculous if not. Black, White and all primary colours should be allowed so as to provide the best contrast on kits (especially striped ones). Red is notoriously difficult to spot at a distance especially when colourblind.

7 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Seems ridiculous if not. Black, White and all primary colours should be allowed so as to provide the best contrast on kits (especially striped ones). Red is notoriously difficult to spot at a distance especially when colourblind.

Difficult thing is I imagine it would be a standard blue colour. Like we wouldn’t be able to use the fun88 blue and two types of blue would look shit imo. 

didn’t we have gold at one point?

Edited by gdm

6 minutes ago, gdm said:

Difficult thing is I imagine it would be a standard blue colour. Like we wouldn’t be able to use the fun88 blue and two types of blue would look shit imo. 

didn’t we have gold at one point?

True, but then we have no red on the kit so that also looks shit.

I think the Rafa Championship season was gold perhaps?

3 hours ago, Manxst said:

Think you can have white with black details and black, navy, red, and yellow – all of them with white details. Not sure if that’s current though- can only find the refs from 2017.

5 colours available when new font was unveiled.

18 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Would it be too much to ask for blue numbers om the back of shirts instead of red? Find it very annoying.

Is it not to do with being able to read the numbers against stripes? Maybe red is the best option without needing a patch/panel on the back to make the numbers clearer? Maybe Blue wouldn't readable against the stripes? Though I guess some could argue the red isn't always that clear either?

Gonna DHGate the Saudi kit.

Noticed a few sellers seem to have two versions, one of which has a white circle when you click on it. 

I'm assuming that just going to be badges? 

20 minutes ago, TBG said:

Gonna DHGate the Saudi kit.

Noticed a few sellers seem to have two versions, one of which has a white circle when you click on it. 

I'm assuming that just going to be badges? 

Yeah most sellers don't have the badges and sponsors on etc but they're always there when they arrive.