NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Just now, gdm said:

It wasn’t great yet still better than the new adidas one. Says a lot :lol:

beg to differ. the Puma one was extremely tacky with all the gold and lack of trim.

I’m not keen on any of the adidas gear so far, but if this away one didn’t have those stupid fangs and a coloured badge it’d be much much better. close to perfect. it’s on a completely different level to the Puma effort.

7 minutes ago, Big River said:

beg to differ. the Puma one was extremely tacky with all the gold and lack of trim.

I’m not keen on any of the adidas gear so far, but if this away one didn’t have those stupid fangs and a coloured badge it’d be much much better. close to perfect. it’s on a completely different level to the Puma effort.

I think they are both pretty poor efforts and should have left the original to be a one off. Were never going to better it 

4 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Looks like the 3rd kit is indeed, the next one launched

I guess that's a W for the sports washing critics. Looks like proper Saudi arabia advert that.

2 minutes ago, Fak said:

First time I've seen the site, was posted on the NUFC reddit feed. 

There had been a lot of negative shit on twitter a year or so ago, and even on Reddit.

Sure eventually he closed it up for a bit because of the shit. 

I've never bought from him like, nor would I at them prices ffs [emoji38]

2 hours ago, alexf said:

I guess that's a W for the sports washing critics. Looks like proper Saudi arabia advert that.

That said, just noticed no mention of SELA on those boards, only Adidas/NUFC. 

Edited by TK-421

3 hours ago, Fak said:

Another seller of older shirts here, who regularly sells at Tynemouth (Metro) Market too, so at least theres a chance to look at some of his stuff.

https://toonkitcollector.co.uk/

Still pricey for some of the older Adidas stuff, though. But I guess it is what it is.

10 minutes ago, Big River said:

these collectors seem to mix in a lot of DH Gate knock-offs, which is horrific craic.

wouldn't be buying anything off them that wasn't 100% genuine

It’s why I still hold out some hope of Adidas doing official reissues at some point. I think they’d be mad not to anyway

23 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Another seller of older shirts here, who regularly sells at Tynemouth (Metro) Market too, so at least theres a chance to look at some of his stuff.

Still pricey for some of the older Adidas stuff, though. But I guess it is what it is.

Loved that blue and gold away one from 98-99. Although it always reminds me of Paul Dalglish for some reason. 

52 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

This lad is canny as owt when you pop by his stall.

Could also be a sales ploy[emoji38]