NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I've got one of those £20 off kitbag codes if anyone is after one.

Do you have an unlimited amount? I'll get one if they're going please. Fancy a pre-Wonga shirt.

Nope, only had the one.

Mirror saying Wonga deal won't be renewed and we want to terminate the deal before May.

I think everyone knows it won't be renewed, Wonga arn't in a position to renew. I just hope the replacement isn't a betting company which will be just as bad. A couple of months ago there were rumours that NUFC were looking into bringing in the former head of Newcastle airport with the aim of getting him to bring in a big sponsorship deal from Emirates or United airlines which he helped bring to Newcastle airport.

Mirror saying Wonga deal won't be renewed and we want to terminate the deal before May.

I think everyone knows it won't be renewed, Wonga arn't in a position to renew. I just hope the replacement is a betting company which will be just as bad. A couple of months ago there were rumours that NUFC were looking into bringing in the former head of Newcastle airport in order with the aim of getting him to bring in a big sponsorship deal from Emirates or United airlines which he helped bring to Newcastle airport.

Pretty sure he's already here as finance director.  Read today they've recruited the ex-journal chief editor as head of business development locally...to re-establish the club as a centre for local business and community.

We shall see.

Edit: apologies, John Irving was our finance director and is now at NCL Airport as BDD.

I think everyone knows it won't be renewed, Wonga arn't in a position to renew. I just hope the replacement is a betting company which will be just as bad. A couple of months ago there were rumours that NUFC were looking into bringing in the former head of Newcastle airport in order with the aim of getting him to bring in a big sponsorship deal from Emirates or United airlines which he helped bring to Newcastle airport.

Pretty sure he's already here as finance director.  Read today they've recruited the ex-journal chief editor as head of business development locally...to re-establish the club as a centre for local business and community.

We shall see.

Edit: apologies, John Irving was our finance director and is now at NCL Airport as BDD.

Only Charnley Moncur,  and Carr are listed on companies house as being directors.

Weren't we fed the tale that Wonga also bought the naming rights to SJP and out of the kindness of their little hearts agreed to just call it SJP?

Guessing we'll be subject to a new tinpot name with a new sponsor.

I don't think Rafa would be happy with that. Also, it wouldn't fit with the clubs new attitude to fan and local community engagement.

Hopefully we'll get promoted back to the premiership and with Rafa in charge and on a wave of positivity the club will be able to secure a good shirt sponsor.

Weren't we fed the tale that Wonga also bought the naming rights to SJP and out of the kindness of their little hearts agreed to just call it SJP?

Guessing we'll be subject to a new tinpot name with a new sponsor.

I think if/when W*nga do go, I think the whole 'SD Arena' bollocks will just be forgotten and the name will stay as St James' Park.

With all the good feeling that has built up since Rafa joined, can't see them wanting to jeopardise that.

Daft question, but has anyone bought the biggest Junior size yet? Will it fit a slight adult? I like the look of it without the sponsor and box...

not sure but they are quite small fitting. my kids bought their strips 1 or 2 sizes bigger than their age.

Daft question, but has anyone bought the biggest Junior size yet? Will it fit a slight adult? I like the look of it without the sponsor and box...

I was at the match last night and there were kids (young teens) who had the new shirt. Anyway they had Wonga on it and these were sizes that were very small, so the kids ones must literally be for anyone under 10.

I was at the match last night and there were kids (young teens) who had the new shirt. Anyway they had Wonga on it and these were sizes that were very small, so the kids ones must literally be for anyone under 10.

That's a shame, looks decent without the stupid box, would have been my first shirt in nearly a decade. Have to wait and hope there is a better sponsor next season.

Guest firetotheworks

Can you get the version that the players have yet? I don't think I can bring myself to buy it, but if I can get a cheaper, shnidey one that's modelled on the version the players wear, there might be a way to mod it or something.

Do Puma release the authentic version of the shirts for sale? As opposed to the replicas? Emblem on the replica looks awful.

they do for Arsenal at least, 100 pound. doesn't seem like ours are for sale.

• 7 months later...

This seems to be the template for the striped Puma gear for next season.  As long as wors doesn't have any dodgy colours aside from the black and white plus we have a sponsor that doesn't cause offence then it should fly off the shelves.

http://todosobrecamisetas.com/wp-content/uploads/pe%C3%B1arol-copa-libertadores-2017-h-640x452.jpg