NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I've seen that 'boca' shirt appear in 5 different colours by now. What colour actually is it? Dark blue and orange?

It's non-priest issued black.

Which means its just very very very very very very very dark blue.

Already hate the 'Boca' shirt because it's not the fucking same colours as Boca so how's about not calling it that.

Feel like it's more down to 100% looking like a Boca shirt template more than colours tbh.

Already hate the 'Boca' shirt because it's not the f***ing same colours as Boca so how's about not calling it that.

Feel like it's more down to 100% looking like a Boca shirt template more than colours tbh.

Might as well call it the Stuttgart shirt, then. They're both made by Puma...

Tons of teams have a similar template, of course. I just think most people associate that style with Boca, regardless of colour pairings. Might well be wrong though.

The badges are still utterly horrific like. Just do it properly man.

Looks x1000 worse against a dark colour. At least against white it isn't painfully obvious from a distance. Reminds me of the half decent snide shirts of yesteryears abroad

Really curious to know if there would ever be a badge redesign in the horizon and what it would need to have and/or be that would make people happy. Seems like the club have gone the route of fucking with this patch badge for replica kits but the authentic ones the players wear has no outline / patch as it's printed on the shirt.

It'd be a watered down, simpler design that is easier to replicate probably encased in a circle or shield to remove need for patch you'd imagine.

If it ever happens the chances of it being an improvement on the current badge are so slim it's guaranteed to a be another huge PR own goal.

It'd be a watered down, simpler design that is easier to replicate probably encased in a circle or shield to remove need for patch you'd imagine.

If it ever happens the chances of it being an improvement on the current badge are so slim it's guaranteed to a be another huge PR own goal.

Figured that would be the reaction

Guest Howaythetoon

Eurghhh, got the bairns Toon kits today...  :anguish:

did they complain about the lack of WONGA on the shirt. mine did.

No, but the oldest - all 4 and a half years of him - asked why I wasn't buying one "is it because you don't like Newcastle United?" he said.

I may even take them to a match this season, not at SJP, but an away match. They will be going to some Gateshead games as well. I took the oldest to one last season and he loved it!