sunderland 1-0 newcastle - 05/04/2015 - Post Match reaction from p. 33

Mike

Wake up Sissoko, you big dopey c***.

He was at it again just, Cabella travelling with the ball and the second he didn't get the pass he specifically wanted he shut down and let play pass.

He's a fucking lump of bollocks. Fed up biting my tongue, he's never a top player, not anywhere close.

Biting your tongue? You mean waiting until his form has ended and then continuing on your daft little crusade?

I've thought it all along. Whilst you were tossing off to his 'pre transfer window spell' I was still as consistent as I am now. He's a fucking lump.

We know you were. You're daft. You rated Alan Smith, enough said.

Get to fuck. We'll see how much of a loss the bloke is next season.

As if there's anything to notice. We're a shambles from top to bottom. Again, you rated Alan Smith, that's opinion suicide.

There's nothing to notice. Any other midfielder could contribute the equivalent of Sissoko over a season. Look at his stats.

BrdXrmkCMAAPiAj.jpg

I particularly like this stat

I prefer goals and assists from attacking midfielders. Check his numbers out since he signed.

Not an attacking midfielder. Strange that such a shit footballer plays for France

He's not an attacking midfielder? :lol: Is he a defensive midfielder then? :lol:

No he's a midfielder

:lol: People having a pop at Minhosa as if everything he says isn't absolutely spot on.

I take it you don't know the minosa/Sissoko context?

I agree with the post that started this particular argument. The man could not give a solitary shite about the club and that is reflected in his wank performances post-Jan

But but but but Alan Smith.

As if it isn't a relevant point. It's a measure of the worth in your opinion on footballers. :lol:

I'm not sad enough to trawl your posts tbh but I'm sure you've said some stupid shit on here (other than your defence of Sissoko).

Fuck me talked to Armstrong more off the pitch than he will spend time in it.

"Want you to so this, *lick lips* and this *lick lips* then this *lick lips* don't don't this *lick lips* ok, no wait also thus *lick lips* and this *lick lips*...."

"Gaffer the games nearly over, you have been talking 15mins."

Hopefully questions will be asked after this? Can't believe Carver is getting away with these s*** results.

No way he's appointed in the summer at least.

You know nothing, Juan Snow.

Nah man, even if they don't give a shit (which they don't) it's got to be obvious to the c***s upstairs that Carver during a full season = relegation.

:lol: I hope you're right, but don't be shocked.

:lol: People having a pop at Minhosa as if everything he says isn't absolutely spot on.

I agree with the post that started this particular argument. The man could not give a solitary s**** about the club and that is reflected in his w*** performances post-Jan

As if it isn't a relevant point. It's a measure of the worth in your opinion on footballers. :lol:

I'm not sad enough to trawl your posts tbh but I'm sure you've said some stupid s*** on here (other than your defence of Sissoko).

Give over, the pair of you. We've got plenty of shite to have a go at without doing it to ourselves.

This the sort of record we'll never live down.

We shouldn't live it down, it should be an albatross around ashley's regime forever, it should be a reminder that financial soundness is not fucking enough

I agree with the post that started this particular argument. The man could not give a solitary shite about the club and that is reflected in his wank performances post-Jan

I'm not sad enough to trawl your posts tbh but I'm sure you've said some stupid shit on here (other than your defence of Sissoko).

I think we've got a whole 14 or 15!other players to worry about before we need to think about Sissoko

I'm sure I've said this before but if you hate Sissoko this much I shudder to think what you think of Williamson, Colback, Obertan, Sameobi and the countless other players we have that are far, far worse.

Guest Gino14

I will say Mike Deane has been a propper homer today.  Nothing too horrendous, but whenever we get near them it's a foul against.

A performance which is pretty much a textbook example of the concept of a team being "on the beach".

I'd have hoped that they'd turn up for a derby when they've given fuck all throughout the season including cups.

Obviously not.