AshleyOut.com

TK-421

He has put the club up for sale twice (I think) in the past, due to fan pressure and protests. You can get to him.

difference is then the club was costing him money, a lot of it. Now its making him money and going to make even more in the near future. Thats assuming the club was actually put up for sale in reality instead of being "for sale" until things blew over

The club is in a good state financially now, making it a more attractive proposition to buy, and I honestly think he would jump at the chance to sell up if he got the right offer.

He has put the club up for sale twice (I think) in the past, due to fan pressure and protests. You can get to him.

difference is then the club was costing him money, a lot of it. Now its making him money and going to make even more in the near future. Thats assuming the club was actually put up for sale in reality instead of being "for sale" until things blew over

The club is in a good state financially now, making it a more attractive proposition to buy, and I honestly think he would jump at the chance to sell up, if he got the right offer.

no doubt he'd go for the right offer but thats the great unknowable what is the right offer? I wouldn't be in a hurry to sell something making me money for doing very little and that also gives free advertising on a global scale for my company at every home game.

The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias - it can't go anywhere, I promise you that.

-Kevin Keegan

It is as simple as that. 90 minutes yesterday should be enough of evidence. But my god there will be lots of people in social media calling Newcastle fans f***n deluded c***s again after this.  :aww:

The club is in a good state financially now, making it a more attractive proposition to buy, and I honestly think he would jump at the chance to sell up, if he got the right offer.

no doubt he'd go for the right offer but thats the great unknowable what is the right offer? I wouldn't be in a hurry to sell something making me money for doing very little and that also gives free advertising on a global scale for my company at every home game.

I agree with you on all that, but we can't control that side of it. Again it boils down to, 'so we should just do nothing', and this could well get a positive reaction. Perhaps suffering a fifth straight defeat against one of the worst teams in the division will finally unite the majority of fans in this.

The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias - it can't go anywhere, I promise you that.

-Kevin Keegan

It is as simple as that. 90 minutes yesterday should be enough of evidence. But my god there will be lots of people in social media calling Newcastle fans f***n deluded c***s again after this.  :aww:

And they can say what they like - it's about time our fans, real fans, ignored shite that brain-dead mugs from other clubs and the media luveys spout. No other club is bothered about what others think, we shouldn't either, we know the truth.

I agree with you on all that, but we can't control that side of it. Again it boils down to, 'so we should just do nothing', and this could well get a positive reaction. Perhaps suffering a fifth straight defeat against one of the worst teams in the division will finally unite the majority of fans in this.

I wish them the best of luck but I'm not hopeful of anything coming of it. Fact is the ones who will boycott the game are the hardcore (well those not already boycotting it anyway) but there's plenty of more casual fans who might want to go see a premier league match or bring their kids to see man city, chelsea etc play. Plus the effect of a large boycott is neutered since the gate income is nowhere near as important as it was 20 years ago.

Guest antz1uk

there wil always be haters,it's what get them up on a morning, the need to be negative about something each ad ever day, fuck them

Well done to the lads behind this - I hope it turns out to be a success and raise awareness. The way to attack Ashley is to go after his brand and make it as toxic as possible - highlighting minimum wages for staff, sweatshops making his gear, disrupting AGM's, etc. rangers fans have shown what can be done. It's up to us now. Is there the will though?

Dunno about blocking entry, but DDOS attacks are illegal iirc.

Just get someone to put in a request to Lizard squad or whoever. They usually know what they are doing.

:lol: true. Though, generally, if you ask them to DDOS another website they'll just DDOS your own website :lol:

Go round his stores, take everything off the shelf and take it the counter then say you have changed your mind, go back and do the same. Genuine customers can't get served and staff on 0 hours contracts have a few hours over time due to having to put things back on the shelves. No one is doing anything illegal, the shop isn't making money, staff are cashing in, and no doubt someone will let the media know.

If you block deliveries to stores located on private land then technically you are not doing anything illegal and it's down to the owners of the land to take civil action to remove you. By the time that happens days or even weeks have passed, the police have no legal right to remove you.

They did a good job and they'll do a good job again, and I admire their determination, but I really think people need to find other things to get passionate about in life. It's not worth the grief and realistically you're not going to win. I've not just fallen out with the club though but the sport in general, I feel like if I get emotional about it i'm getting emotional about who is posting better profits, starbucks or costa coffee, it's just business and nothing else.

My advice.

http://s.mlkshk.com/r/12F3V