AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Admits Ashley is the root cause of all our ills, opposes campaign to get Ashley out of the the club.

Okay then.

Um no. I oppose the people who brought us the roaring success that was SackPardew having any part in it.

It was successful though. He's not f***ing here anymore as a result of it :lol:

The stated aim was to get him sacked, not let him leave on his own terms, leaving us in a worse state, and in the process make him look good and us look bad.

What made "us" look bad exactly?

I listed them in the first post.

Couldn't give a fuck how we "look". Give a fuck whether Alan Pardew is our manager (he isn't), and whether Mike Ashley is our owner (he is). Let's fix this.

And if you want to sit quietly hoping things get better, then I feel like Newcastle Online might not be the best place for you.

Admits Ashley is the root cause of all our ills, opposes campaign to get Ashley out of the the club.

Okay then.

Um no. I oppose the people who brought us the roaring success that was SackPardew having any part in it.

The stated aim was to get him sacked, not let him leave on his own terms, leaving us in a worse state, and in the process make him look good and us look bad.

The process was to get him out, it might have not been in the manner anticipated but he's gone and a great deal of the reasoning goes to "those guys" so yes, it mother fucking worked!

As for who thinks what about us? I couldn't give a rats arse, I don't even care if he finishes top 6 with Palace, fact is he was no good for us and he needed to go.

How about the season he took us 5th do you think West Ham, Southampton and Charlton were hiding their blushes? Nah me neither.

Okay then.

He would not have left if the SackPardew campaign didn't do their bit by making him cry

Okay then.

What made "us" look bad exactly?

I listed them in the first post.

Made fans seem fickle? Four years of shite is fickle? Four years of being happily ingratiated within the Ashley regime is fickle? Four years of being turned over by dogshit mackems (not even a vaguely decent mackem side) and early cup exits is fickle?

Guys we need to think about this, probably better not to do nowt.

Who knows what he could do if we anger him?

Rename the stadium, not invest in the squad, humiliate us by appointing knackers, get us relegated, lose every derby, cover the ground in fucking horrific advertising, ban the local press (who were already up their arses) and blatantly lie to the fans. Oh wait....

Probably time to stand up and be counted tbh.

Okay then.

So you don't think it had any impact on Palace's decision to make an approach, or Pardew's decision to leave?

Rename the stadium, not invest in the squad, humiliate us by appointing knackers, get us relegated, lose every derby, cover the ground in f***ing horrific advertising, ban the local press (who were already up their arses) and blatantly lie to the fans. Oh wait....

I concur, 8 years is too soon to form an accurate assumption, we don't want to appear fickle now do we?

Rename the stadium, not invest in the squad, humiliate us by appointing knackers, get us relegated, lose every derby, cover the ground in f***ing horrific advertising, ban the local press (who were already up their arses) and blatantly lie to the fans. Oh wait....

I concur, 8 years is too soon to form an accurate assumption, we don't want to appear fickle now do we?

Probably best to give it a few years, change could just be around the corner.

Okay then.

Clearly a WUM.

Probably best to give it a few years, change could just be around the corner.

Things will change this summer, Ashley's gonna spend loads and hire the bestest manager ever :thup: :lol:

Mako's right, what if the Sack Pardew mob kick up enough of a fuss and he sells up? We might become as unsuccessful as Arsenal and nobody in their right mind could possibly want that.

:lol: What's the Arsenal thing about?

It's no picnic being an NUFC fan under Ashley, but it's hardly purgatory. And it's not like we don't know what the aim of the club is under this regime. I don't like it, but I'd take that over being in the position Sheff Utd etc find themselves in. I'd even take it over being a gunners fan, being constantly fed shite about how they're all about the trophies and not 4th place, or a spurs fan being told they're not being run as a business and they have genuine chance to become a top 4 club with just one or two more players. They're the fans who are being lied to.

:spit: Fucking hell

Ultimately, it let Pardew know we didn't want the brainless c*** here

I think he already knew that, no? Didn't he admit regularly that he knew full well he was seen by the fans as part of the cockney mafia?

and he's gone as a result of it.

That implies a direct relation between the campaign and his departure that I don't think is supported by the evidence - it's arguable he would have done the same had the campaign never existed, and fans had simply continued to protest in the usual manner. The campaign merely ensured he left in a way that made him look like a victim, and us like fickle assholes who even our own coaching staff can't stand.

Even the media acknowledge how bad Ashley is, and that's saying something considering the flak we normally get from all corners.

They've been acknowledging it for some time, without any help from these jokers. The people behind SackPardew have already shown a remarkable ability to be able to actually turn this sort of negative perception around - Pardew has come out of this smelling of roses in the media - and if he hadn't decided to go - he might have still been reaping that sympathy even now.

Protesting is better than sitting quietly in the stadium each week, and just accepting the club being killed off.

Good, because I haven't been to a game for ages, and probably won't until he's gone.

Exactly, you can't emancipate yourself from the club citing Ashley's treatment of said club and then berate action taken against the man who has forced you away. What's your take on what should be done?

I didn't get behind the SackPardew campaign, due to my own opinions on the matter and the manner that protests were carried out.

Personally I do not care who owns my club, who stands in the dugout, whether we play in League 1 or the Conference North - I'll still attend games to support my team.

It's a bit like boo'ing at half time when it's 0-0 against the lesser teams, personally do not understand it at all.

Completely agree that Ashley (and his group of friends/directors) is the problem with our club and I'm 100% behind getting rid of him.

However, I don't believe standing in the ground boo'ing for 90 minutes or simply not turning up has any effect on the man and only results in demotivating the players.

That being said, our atmosphere is awful at the moment and needs improving.

I'm not saying "do nothing", definitely not, but the protests should be kept away from the field of play and in a way that would truly get effect.

sackpardew campaign got media attention and I think did make Pardew feel unwelcome, but anyway still the only thing that really would affect ashley imo is people not going, and as long as you hadn over the cash to attend he won't care a shit. If you keep going to the game imo you can't complain about Ashley, you're endorsing him.

I didn't get behind the SackPardew campaign, due to my own opinions on the matter and the manner that protests were carried out.

Personally I do not care who owns my club, who stands in the dugout, whether we play in League 1 or the Conference North - I'll still attend games to support my team.

It's a bit like boo'ing at half time when it's 0-0 against the lesser teams, personally do not understand it at all.

Completely agree that Ashley (and his group of friends/directors) is the problem with our club and I'm 100% behind getting rid of him.

However, I don't believe standing in the ground boo'ing for 90 minutes or simply not turning up has any effect on the man and only results in demotivating the players.

I'm not saying "do nothing", definitely not, but the protests should be kept away from the field of play and in a way that would truly get effect.

People are entitled to their opinion, but I struggle to see a way in which you can have an effective protest whilst sitting at SJP "supporting" the team. Do you have any suggestions as to how you'd carry out such a protest?

People are entitled to their opinion, but I struggle to see a way in which you can have an effective protest whilst sitting at SJP "supporting" the team. Do you have any suggestions as to how you'd carry out such a protest?

The protests under the Milburn stand after games for example (not during the game inside the ground).

Protesting in/outside Sports Direct stores.

It is Mike Ashley we hate, not Newcastle United.

Hence the reason I'd personally rather support my club but also rid my club of this idiot.