AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Just checked, east stand leazes corner end looks half empty. 

Back of the Gallowgate is half empty.

L7 is off limits to check so guessing bar ST's its fairly empty.

Corporates are half empty either side of Ashley

Leazes is half empty nearer the boxes and 1/3 nearer the front.

Rest is up to ST holders to stay away.

By empty I mean currently unsold.

Looks like around 40k sold so far plus whatever Spurs bring. If 15k season ticket holders stay away it'll be sub 30k. Our lowest ever PL crowd is just over 32k which was due to the reduced capacity when the Gallowgate was being rebuilt.

In fact we are the only club in the history of the Premier League never to have had an attendance of under 30k.

Manchester United had less than 30 k attendance in the past?

They had a couple of 29,000 attendances in the 92/93 season v Ipswich and Crystal Palace iirc.

Edited 29,736 v Crystal Palace. 31k v Ipswich.

Yep - I posted this in a thread last week!

2 September 1992 Man Utd 1-0 Crystal Palace Hughes 88' 29,736 6th

26 September 1992 Liverpool 2–3 Wimbledon Liverpool

Mølby Goal 35' (pen.)

McManaman Goal 39'  Fashanu Goal 12'

Earle Goal 27', 76' Stadium: Anfield

Attendance: 29,574

5 August 1992 Arsenal 2 – 4 Norwich City London

[hide]

15:00 BST Bould Goal 28'

Campbell Goal 39'  Goal 69', 84' Robins

Goal 72' Phillips

Goal 82' Fox Stadium: Highbury

Attendance: 24,030

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,96641.msg5488333.html#msg5488333

Dont forget, the club will announce its attendance inclusive of all tickets sold.

A different number of attendees has to be provided by law to the local authorities (Police/Fire/Ambulance etc) due to fire regs/safety.

Due to the Freedom Of Information Act people can obtain this information if they request it.

Will be interesting to find out what the actual attendance will be.

Looks like around 40k sold so far plus whatever Spurs bring. If 15k season ticket holders stay away it'll be sub 30k. Our lowest ever PL crowd is just over 32k which was due to the reduced capacity when the Gallowgate was being rebuilt.

In fact we are the only club in the history of the Premier League never to have had an attendance of under 30k.

That's commendable, even us have occasionally gone below 30k at the Camp Nou in cup games against poor opposition.

That's commendable, even us have occasionally gone below 30k at the Camp Nou in cup games against poor opposition.

We've been below 30k in cups as well, that's just for league games.

They had a couple of 29,000 attendances in the 92/93 season v Ipswich and Crystal Palace iirc.

Edited 29,736 v Crystal Palace. 31k v Ipswich.

Thanks mate. As much as I want the bad guy to feel the force I dont want us to lose our records as the same time.

My dad won't budge. Using the stupid excuses of won't miss a home game and he has already paid for his ST. This is the same bloke who was in Alicante v Arsenal the other week.

Mong. Just for that I am making sure I won't go for a pint with him even though I am travelling up from Southampton this weekend and won't be back for a while.

Guest reefatoon

My dad won't budge. Using the stupid excuses of won't miss a home game and he has already paid for his ST. This is the same bloke who was in Alicante v Arsenal the other week.

Mong. Just for that I am making sure I won't go for a pint with him even though I am travelling up from Southampton this weekend and won't be back for a while.

This club really isn't worth falling out with family over mate.

If we got a good manager (:lol:) who had to work with Carver and the lads as his backroom staff and under the current regime, and who somehow managed to get us playing decent football and had us on the top half of the league, would you come back?

I've kind of given up on the club altogether while Ashley is still here as there will never be any ambition of doing anything to compete and I feel like getting a manager in who did well would just prolong the suffering of having the fat cunt as our owner :(

Nah it's not that serious, ha. Speak to him almost everyday definitely not falling out, just not having a pint got plenty excuses.

Not giving up yet though I am going to keep trying to convince him to stay away. Other than that most of my Facebook are staying away. Definitely think the crowd will be lower than 40,000. Anything lower will be a huge success and obvious on the Sky cameras.

Guest reefatoon

Nah it's not that serious, ha. Speak to him almost everyday definitely not falling out, just not having a pint got plenty excuses.

Not giving up yet though I am going to keep trying to convince him to stay away. Other than that most of my Facebook are staying away. Definitely think the crowd will be lower than 40,000. Anything lower will be a huge success and obvious on the Sky cameras.

Best way mate, we can only try and convince people this is the best thing to do.

Guest chopey

Can't wait for the game on Sunday, I don't get back to the NE very often so been looking forward to this one all year.

:o

Er...........

I'll get me coat...........

:eek:

Probably a Sports Direct coat

That little article George Caulkin wrote as a guest blogger for the site is absolutely sensational. I'd urge anyone who is unsure of what to do on at the game to give it a read. Unbelievably good, heartfelt and edifying in its approach.

Just tell Sean that you're only available for a pint between 4pm-6pm on Sunday afternoon and there's a band on at the Schooner! He'll be there in no time.

Break in while he's out and steal all his footwear.

Can't wait for the game on Sunday, I don't get back to the NE very often so been looking forward to this one all year.

:o

Er...........

I'll get me coat...........

:eek:

Probably a Sports Direct coat

:lol:

No doubt he'll be buying pints and pies n'al.

Been going since 1978 and am a long term season ticket holder, but won't be going back this season or indeed next, until either a) Ashley goes, or b) he shows some genuine ambition.....not holding my breath on that one. Will be in Leazes Park before the game and outside the ground post match.

Have also cancelled my Sky TV as of this week, f*** Ashley & f*** Murdoch.

Guest Roger Kint

Old mate of mine is still going - says life's too short to get involved in politics. :(

Whereas live is never too short to sit through 2 hours of life sucking drivel?

Been going since 1978 and am a long term season ticket holder, but won't be going back this season or indeed next, until either a) Ashley goes, or b) he shows some genuine ambition.....not holding my breath on that one. Will be in Leazes Park before the game and outside the ground post match.

Same here. Ordered a TV android box off eBay last week and it works a treat so I cancelled Sky on Tuesday. Next season no money going to NUFC or Sky and I feel much better for it.

The last paragraph is up their with Sir Bobby's quote:

Ashley owns Newcastle, but he is not Newcastle. He is not the blessed air in that stadium, the air that you breathe and which your relatives and friends and idols inhaled and exhaled before you. He is not the club. The club is your memories, the club is inside you, that power, that meaning, that identity, that black and white beauty, those long bus journeys, those bleary mornings and late nights, belonging and feeling, loving and hurting. Those good days. Your family. Your club. The club is you.

Same here. Ordered a TV android box off eBay last week and it works a treat so I cancelled Sky on Tuesday. Next season no money going to NUFC or Sky and I feel much better for it.

Very much this, have had a spring in my step the last few days.

By the way, does anyone know where the quisling Charnley lives?

:clap: